Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
2828:"Hidey Ho piglets! How's this for on topic, i even have a reference to an eatery tele eats at. IHOP too. No bacon though, although i didn't read the whole article because it was making me hungry. I'm making cous cous tonite with chicken and other stuff, the things i have to do to make the golden goose happy. I know, i have very little."

My one club meets at the IHOP in Garland every first Tues of the month...so I go...and order...last time had the 'heart healthy' omelet.....made with egg beaters, spinach and tomatoes...good.....

I did pig out at the Ham Radio Club Sat breakfast this past Saturday..at a breakfast place...had a meat lovers omelet..all the bad stuff..and two slices of wheat toast....

Tonight it is off to the Great Wall Chinese Buffet..senior night.....$7 with tax.....

Went to the Golden Corral all you can eat place last Friday night..after I saw the latest Bond movie...Quantum of Solace........not that great.....too many explosions, car chases with millions of rounds of ammo fired......no intelligence to speak of.....(human kind)....

Saw another movie today..another thread...

t.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.