Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
...I live in rural western Pennsylvania, an area with a large number of Trumpists. I have talked to more than a few of them, and am always struck by their absolute belief in their own superiority, strength, and general awesomeness. Everyone who is not them, i.e. Democrats, RINOs, etc., are automatically soft and weak. Even acknowledging that someone else might have a valid point is viewed as weak. Compromise, in any form, is evidence of such weakness, so as to be downright repulsive. ....Their obsession with strength is really insane. How many times did their Dear Leader say something ridiculous related to strength, like "we are looking at that very strongly." What does that even mean? How do you look at something "strongly"? That wasn't important to his supporters, though. All they heard was "strongly", and that was enough for them.....
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
The right wing authoritarian mindset.
sounds like a shadow issue
sounds like a shadow issue

You may be right that it's a shadow of something worse.
Compensation. I believe it's 70% of US GDP that comes from Biden counties. How do all these hairy chested, tough, win-win-win guys end up losers?