No. of Recommendations: 1
$3 looking very possible...

$2.81 and falling. This one's definitely got momentum. I really didn't think it would fall to the last level of support around $2 and/or the all time low at $1.42 but now, that looks possible. If the market gets weak in general, who knows how low it could go. Then again, one very positive news item could send them up 100% in a day. Still watching.

Hey Jim - I first start watching DSTI because I thought they had the potential to take some significant portion of the solar cell business with their "photovoltaic foil" CIGS process. I haven't looked closely lately, but at one time they were about the only US based company seriously pursuing that technology - do you (or anyone else) know if the fundamentals of that market or the competition in the CIGS niche (or the CIGS potential) has changed - it's just that the severity of this decline makes me wonder if this might be more than speculative momentum...if "the market" is re-evaluating DSTI and maybe re-evaluating the potential for CIGS to be a competitive technology - before they've even begun to mass produce a product.

http://www.daystartech.com/technology.cfm
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.