Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
There were these three moles - Daddy Mole, Mummy Mole and Baby Mole, all living in a mole hole. This mole hole was near a sugar factory. One morning they woke up, and could smell something unusual in the air. They sniffed for a bit, but couldn't quite make out what it was. They decided to go to the edge of the mole hole, for a better sniff. Daddy Mole and Mummy Mole led the way. The edge of the mole hole wasn't very big, so when the moles got to the edge of the mole hole, only Daddy Mole and Mummy Mole stuck their heads out of the mole hole, with Baby Mole stuck behind them. "Sniff sniff sniff," said Daddy Mole, "I can smell treacle". Baby Mole was trying to get past to smell what Daddy Mole could smell, but he couldn't. "Sniff sniff sniff," said Mummy Mole, "I can smell syrup". By this time Baby Mole was going mad, trying to get past Daddy Mole and Mummy Mole's bums to see what the smells were. But he couldn't squeeze past, and finally gave up. "Humph," he snuffled, "all I can smell is moleasses".
Print the post  

Announcements

HURL Rules
Relax, laugh and Enjoy Foolishly
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.