No. of Recommendations: 1
https://www.theinformation.com/articles/in-major-shift-amazo...

Like a good Liberal, free riding when he could have looked it up himself.

Here is Salesforce and Amazon teaming up to remove Oracle as a continuing toll taker in their businesses.

May still take a few years however, and Amazon is still buying about $50 million per year or something like that from Oracle. But you can see why Oracle sales growth has slowed down, and perhaps why the Oracle cloud is simply not thriving.

But of course that required analytical thought, understanding that things are dynamic, not static, and apparently that is a skill that is total absent in some. The idea that things today are not the same as things tomorrow, and that inference and analytical thought can actually lead to future conclusions before we even get to the future.

I don’t know, like tax cuts have no effect on business spending, or wages paid or any such thing. You know, because it is all static. Does explain a lot about the Left, an awful lot.

But like I said, if you think I am wrong about Oracle, buy some Oracle stock.

Tinker
Print the post  

Announcements

Live Video Event Monday!
The GP team is hosting a live video event on Monday at 4 p.m. ET. Don't worry if you can't make it — we'll have a replay and a transcript. Click for more!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.