Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 5
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/04/amazon-pays-billions-...

Yep, another urban myth...err, lie! I can give a flying {beep} who makes up crap, it is made up. Unlike those mind numbed robots who cannot even tell me a single thing they do not agree with AOC with, I, and most non Leftist radicals, can actually think for ourselves and we do not take marching orders. That is in fact all Leftists do, they take marching orders.

Trump has a running personal feud with Bezos and he is using it to fire up his base. I do not agree with it. But Trump is not trying to destroy the country. Trump is not trying to use taxes to destroy business. Trump has not destroyed hope, opportunity, wealth, and billions in taxes. That was AOC. Beyond the immediate employment, consider all the restaurants, plumbers, carpenters, boat sales people, clothes dealers, etc. that would have profited from all the new jobs and people moving in.

Imagine all the college students with opportunities to learn, intern, and even become employed, or gain references and experience that now will not.

The amount of loss in difficult to calculate it is so large. The cost in tax dollars to New York is very easy to calculate and it is in the tens of billions of dollars.

Yet Leftists praise this? Why? Oh yes, actual people earning money for themselves...bad for votes. It is as simple as that.

When you look at it, it is quite simple to see that destruction of the ability of people to make a living, find their own jobs, follow their dreams, is the goal. Since this goal is adverse to the well being and happiness of people, I can only conclude the only reason for it is to create misery and dependence and blame it on everyone else so they you get votes.

But of course since I cannot even get an answer as to what they disagree with AOC on, there will be no cogent response to this either, now will there. Just more lies.

Trump can say what he says, does not make it true. But Trump does not go about destroying hope and jobs and opportunity but AOC and all her gurus (which is every Leftist here, as none can find anything they disagree with her on) do. That is not even debatable.

Destruction. Amazing what government control of everything does to create awful destruction. You have to be an utter idiot to not understand that truth. And since everyone is not an utter idiot, those who are not intend to destroy things that create hope and opportunity for people.

Tinker
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.