Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
My LLC is doing much better this year and I need advice in investing the profits. I guess what I'm really saying is, what are the best ways to lower my tax liability? I've considered my ROTH IRA, starting a SEP and/or buying an Investment property. I think the limits on the IRA and/or SEP in a single year are around 2000.00- I'd like to understand the options better. I know this is a really broad question but any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.