No. of Recommendations: 6
Hey Fools,

I've been making good progress with version 2.0 of my checklist (see here if you have questions http://boards.fool.com/brian39s-quality-checklist-version-20...).

I've ranked about 80 or so stocks using this new checklist and I'm quite happy with the results.

While the vast majority of companies that I have ranked so far are already 'official' Fool recs, I've found 4 companies that score very well and haven't found their way onto any scorecard.

#1 - Paylocity - PCTY - score of 84

This business is a lot like Paycom Software. It offers payroll/human resources software. It is run by its founder, gets glowing reviews on Glassdoor, consistently beats expectations, the financials are terrific, and its stock has already been a homerun. Its expected to post profit growth of 32% annually over the next five years, which is slightly ahead of PAYC.

#2 - HealthEquity - HQY - score of 78

This company helps other businesses to set up HSA accounts. These are triple-tax-free accounts that can be used when you have a high-deductible health plan to pay for medical expenses. Given the general push of many employers towards high-deductible health plans, the company has been growing like a weed. It is taking market share and earns lots of recurring revenue from AUM/transaction fees. Founder-led, profitable, blows past expectations, great glassdoor reviews and is expected to post 45% profit growth over the next 5 years.

#3 LaMaitre Vascular - LMAT - score of 78

This is a hidden healthcare gem. Founder/CEO is a former vascular surgeon. The company buys/builds niche products that are used during vascular surgery. Total addressable market for its products under $100 million annually. That's good because it is too small of a market to attract competition. Big insider ownership, debt-free balance sheet, huge outperformance, even pays a small dividend. Expected profit growth of 17.5% annually over next five years.

#4 ServiceNow - NOW - score of 75

SaaS platform that helps companies to "define, structure, manage, and automate services for enterprises worldwide. " Growth has been phenomenal, just attracted John Donahue as CEO from Ebay, the founder is CTO, and expects profit growth of 56% annually over next five years.

I've recently become a shareholder of HQY and PCTY and both LMAT and NOW are high on my watchlist. For LMAT, its slower growth makes me want a better entry price. For NOW, I want to better understand its competitive position.

Anyway, these four companies certainly have caught my eye.

Brian
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.