Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 6
4 people voted that your ideas ARE getting traction at REHP.

If this means that things have reached such a state that there are only four souls remaining in this community who care to learn what it takes to put together an effective plan for early retirement, that saddens me, GolfWayMore. Still, let's remember that on the day that intercst formed the board, it probably wasn't too much more than that. That which has been torn asunder can be rebuilt if people of good will direct their energies to that enterprise.

I think it's worth a try. I've gained a lot from the board in the past, and I believe that I can gain a lot in the future. So long as there is one soul voting for a board that serves the purpose Motley Fool intends, I am willing to do what I can to see that that soul obtains his or her $30 worth of value.

I hope you will be helping me in the rebuiding effort in the days to come, GolfWayMore You have made many valuable contributions. If I recall correctly, there was a brief time when I was listed as one of your favorite fools (I am not sure about this), so perhaps you once thought that I had something of value to offer as well. Let's work together, and see if a year from now we can bring this site back to the heights it reached in its heyday.

Just taking the step of deciding that that's we are going to begin to do turns everything around, I believe. Once you are involved in something constructive rather than destructive, it fills you with energy and optimism. This board needs more of both than it has enjoyed in recent months, according to my perception of things.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.