Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I am about to sign up with my T. Rowe Price 401K at work and found (fool.com) it to my advantage to invest in an equity index. In my investigating, I found out that the T. Rowe Price equity index fund is at 0.4% annually. Not Bad. Then I find out that there is an additional cost of $28.00 dollars a year for a trust company to manage the account through my company I work for. The company contributes 25% of up 6% of my investment before taxes. Is it worth it for me to contribute? After finding out about the management cost of $ 28.00 a year i was thrown for a loop. My understanding is that the extra $28.00 is because my company does not what to handle any of administrative work to be done? What shall I do? Please hurry!!!! I have to return my investing forms on 09/22/99 to make the deadline.. Thanks!!!!!
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
JOIN THE PLAN!!!!!!

Even though your employer match is below average, it still represents a 25%return on your money BEFORE it is even invested. If you contribute $1,000. Your company will GIVE you $250. I think the 25% return is well worth the $28.00.
Print the post Back To Top