No. of Recommendations: 0
My company's 401K is managed by T Rowe Price. I just quit my job, and I'm intending to roll my 401K over into an IRA acct. My question is where? Should I stick with a TRP IRA (there are no index funds in the options)? Or should I transfer the funds to an IRA account with my discount broker? With the second option, I would be able to invest the funds in the Foolish Four, apply the Fool investment strategies. Or so I'm thinking. I'm totally new in this field, having joined very recently. I'd appreciate some feedback. Many thanks.
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.