Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
500,000 dead and 25% of those deaths since Biden was elected! and growing by thousands a day with no end in sight!

You guys really crack me up, how selectively you interpret data
If its good, it was Trump and Biden had nothing to do with it. Vise versa if it was bad

You have watched that math class on exponential growth right! Seems you need a refresher.
When Biden took over there was exponential growth upward. Since then it has started to flatten out and some measures trend down

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Look at the graphs yourself and you will see that it started about the same day as he took office, not that I put much significance in that. At the same time I don't believe the Donny was focused on anything for the last four weeks of his term, other than fraud.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.