No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey C###!
Hard to believe it is fall here so quick. We haven't even had a major freeze yet but
many of the leaves have ripened early and begun to fly . David Lewis is up around
Vermont and really loving the scenery . He keeps me posted nearly everyday .
I am excited and to see him and have him visit. His plans should have him here on Columbus Day
or the day after. David is bringing an Alps Horn ! You know those long Swiss horns with bell on the ground
and maybe 15 feet long . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpvHlfXZU_o
I think our neighbors will be quite surprised!
I was relieved to hear from Scott H. that you were out of hospital and back home with Hospice care.
Now you can rest and spend excellent time with Russell , family and friends . You're such a trooper,I hear you are seeing visitors -I wish I could be one of them . Still Lewis and I may give you a brief telephone call if your for it.
We'll see. So. You know I got you this neat Halloween card a coupla weeks ago and I'm sending it your way.
Give you a chuckle!
Okay. well, you know since I don't really know how you are feeling - you needn't feel obliged to reply to this check -in.
You just know you have a daily prayer from me for you and your family.
Hope all goes your way, C****
Your friend
W
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.