No. of Recommendations: 25
...or I shoot the kids”

(...and if I shoot the kids, it’s your fault for not giving me my Wall!)

Trump admits that his negotiating tactics are no better than those of a slave trader, Nazi, or terrorist.

He openly admits that he’s using children’s lives as bargaining chips.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 4
It's not the least surprising that a mobster thug like Trump would use these tactics to get his way. You can't live the life Trump has led without being totally immoral. Robbing the poor box is about as low as it gets. Now he's found a new low.

But what about the millions who are supporting this action, this horrific American behavior? A lot of old school conservatives are trying to rationalize this as a function of tribalism of which both sides are guilty. Bushwa!

This humanitarian travesty isn't shared by a majority of Americans, but it is the fault of a majority of white America, and more particularly, older white Americans. How can they possibly rationalize a witness of Christ, and car so little about the suffering of the least of these?

My disgust meter is broken.
No. of Recommendations: 0
"...or I shoot the kids”

(...and if I shoot the kids, it’s your fault for not giving me my Wall!)"

Wow, just wow. how screwed up is this?
No. of Recommendations: 1
..or I shoot the kids”

(...and if I shoot the kids, it’s your fault for not giving me my Wall!)

Trump admits that his negotiating tactics are no better than those of a slave trader, Nazi, or terrorist.

He openly admits that he’s using children’s lives as bargaining chips.

More made up nonsense. This is all the left has these days.
trump reminds me of the "God" alien in the Star trek movie with Sybok (Laurence Luckinbill) taking over the Enterprise. the alien became more and more immature, angry, and out of control the longer he was thwarted from getting the Enterprise.

If trump gets his wall, then he'd want something else equally or more ridiculous/wasteful of resources. And more grifting, of course.
No. of Recommendations: 3
More made up nonsense

President Trump has calculated that he will gain political leverage in congressional negotiations by continuing to enforce a policy he claims to hate — separating immigrant parents from their young children at the southern border, according to White House officials.

On Friday, Trump suggested he would not change the policy unless Democrats agreed to his other immigration demands, which include funding a border wall....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-cites-as-a-neg...
Like I said, made up nonsense that you decided to spin for your partisan reasons.
No. of Recommendations: 2
The Democrats will never vote to fund a border wall.

The American people will vote on it in November.

The Nazi scum will turn out in en masse

David Brooks, and other right wing apologists, will continue to ignore the obvious.

Rev Zambon, and others, will continue to believe Americans are better than this.

I believe the majority of Americans, and particularly the Evangelicals, serve only the God Mammon.
No. of Recommendations: 4
the only "made up nonsense" is trump's big lie that a (non-existent) law supposedly written & passed by Democrats requires family separation and child incarceration. I'd like to know the name and number of that fictional law and when it was passed! But he can't do it coz there is none--this is just a policy Spanky & his gang cooked up in an effort to manipulate Democrats.
No. of Recommendations: 6
"Alternate facts" are not problem for Nazis.

My old economics prof. was a "guest" of the Nazis for most of the war. He said that the most consistent feature of the Nazis was "alternate facts". If you didn't accept their lies it was because you were intellectually inferior.

Sound familiar?
”the only "made up nonsense" is trump's big lie that a (non-existent) law supposedly written & passed by Democrats requires family separation and child incarceration. I'd like to know the name and number of that fictional law and when it was passed! But he can't do it coz there is none--this is just a policy Spanky & his gang cooked up in an effort to manipulate Democrats.”

You claim to be a genius but the evidence of such a claim is lacking since you don’t seem to use your genius to do simple searches. It turns out the 9th Circus Court is mostly to blame for this unfortunate set of circumstances. Since your genius is in question, I will inform you the 8th Circus Court is primarily made up of liberal activist judges so yes, this is a democrat problem and Trump is not lying.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/illegal-immigration-e...

”That’s because of something called the Flores Consent Decree from 1997. It says that unaccompanied children can be held only 20 days. A ruling by the Ninth Circuit extended this 20-day limit to children who come as part of family units. So even if we want to hold a family unit together, we are forbidden from doing so.”

If you read the whole article, you will see the only real people to blame are the parents of the children. As usual, the hate and intolerance of the left misplaces the blame on their political enemies to score points for political purposes. As usual, quite disgusting.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
“Give Me My Wall....

Per Spankie, Mexico will pay for the wall. Therefore, zero dollars shall be appropriated from any local, state, or federal source towards that wall.

'Build a wall, and make Mexico pay for it
"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall."
Sources: Donald Trump’s presidential announcement speech'

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer...
No. of Recommendations: 8
“Give Me My Wall...."

Per Spankie, Mexico will pay for the wall. Therefore, zero dollars shall be appropriated from any local, state, or federal source towards that wall.

President Spankie promised that. Mexico will pay for it. Only he could make that happen. Awesome. No reason for any Congressional efforts to fund something that Mexico will pay for. NO TAXPAYERS DOLLARS NEEDED.

Go Spankie, go.
The left (and certainly PA Lefties) have no immigration solutions.

That is why they just endlessly bellyache.

VQ
No. of Recommendations: 3

The issues surrounding immigration are complex and far reaching. There are no magic bullets. Some apple like to think in binary terms, black & white, but the world is full of grays.

The wall is s stupid and wasteful idea that would do little in this regard. Anyone with a lick of common sense can see that. No one of consequence ever suggested a wall before Trump. There is a reason for that. It is an incredibly dumb idea that would not work. We know that. We would be the laughing stock of the world (well, we are now because of Dolt45, but I digress. It would be even worse...) if we were to experiment with a enormous failure such as that Game of Thrones fantasy wall. Billions wasted. An eyesore for generations. A joke all over the world.

Mexico isn't paying for it. America isn't either.
"The wall is s stupid and wasteful idea that would do little in this regard. Anyone with a lick of common sense can see that. No one of consequence ever suggested a wall before Trump. There is a reason for that. It is an incredibly dumb idea that would not work. We know that. We would be the laughing stock of the world (well, we are now because of Dolt45, but I digress. It would be even worse...) if we were to experiment with a enormous failure such as that Game of Thrones fantasy wall. Billions wasted. An eyesore for generations. A joke all over the world."

Needs repeating.

Ken
If trump gets his wall, then he'd want something else equally or more ridiculous/wasteful of resources. And more grifting, of course.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can assure you Trump WILL get his wall. I know I plan on holding him to that promise. Bean
President Trump has calculated that he will gain political leverage in congressional negotiations by continuing to enforce a policy he claims to hate — separating immigrant parents from their young children at the southern border, according to White House officials.

On Friday, Trump suggested he would not change the policy unless Democrats agreed to his other immigration demands, which include funding a border wall....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump promised his voters a wall....and a wall we WILL get.

Bean
If you read the whole article, you will see the only real people to blame are the parents of the children. As usual, the hate and intolerance of the left misplaces the blame on their political enemies to score points for political purposes. As usual, quite disgusting.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

When do you suppose they are going to realize most of middle America is tired of that kind of politics?

I thought Trump would be a good businessman for America. Trump is leveling the playing field everywhere he can. I have NO idea where the chips will fall. Trump has NO idea where the chips will fall either. I am just happy he is renegotiating everything that he can, and let the chips fall where they may.

Bean
I can assure you Trump WILL get his wall. I know I plan on holding him to that promise. Bean

It will happen just as soon as Mexico pays for it. Not until.
I thought Trump would be a good businessman for America.

Trump wasn’t even a good businessman for Trump. Passive investing would have yeilded more wealth than all his ‘deals’ and that would have saved multiple bankruptcies, failed businesses, and thousands of lawsuits.

Trump is leveling the playing field everywhere he can.

Not so far.

I have NO idea where the chips will fall. Trump has NO idea where the chips will fall either. I am just happy he is renegotiating everything that he can, and let the chips fall where they may.

All three true statements. You and Trump are both completely clueless as to where this idiocy will lead.
The only wall I would give him is a firing squad wall after a conviction with due process for treason.

Ken

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't care if he has Canada pay for it. I just want the wall I was promised.:)

Bean
All three true statements. You and Trump are both completely clueless as to where this idiocy will lead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is because we both figure he certainly can't do any worse then what we had.

Bean

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is because we both figure he certainly can't do any worse then what we had.

You are both being proved wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't care if he has Canada pay for it. I just want the wall I was promised.:)

Don’t hold your breath.

Wrong (again).

There is a solution, but it is NOT easy. To start, it would require a constitutional amendment. The root cause of massive illegal immigration is the ability of foreign nationals to create their very own US citizens. Therefore, until root cause that is changed, foreigners will be highly incentivized to do exactly that (make their own US citizens). Because no law passed in the US can override the US Constitution, that change must occur at the constitutional level. We do NOT see the right doing anything about that, do we? All talk--no *real* action to fix the problem permanently.

The issues surrounding immigration are complex and far reaching. There are no magic bullets. Some apple like to think in binary terms, black & white, but the world is full of grays.
The wall is s stupid and wasteful idea that would do little in this regard. Anyone with a lick of common sense can see that. No one of consequence ever suggested a wall before Trump. There is a reason for that. It is an incredibly dumb idea that would not work. We know that. We would be the laughing stock of the world (well, we are now because of Dolt45, but I digress. It would be even worse...) if we were to experiment with a enormous failure such as that Game of Thrones fantasy wall. Billions wasted. An eyesore for generations. A joke all over the world.

Translation: You are a lefty and have no immigration solutions.

VQ
You are a lefty and have no immigration solutions.

You are a righty and have no immigration solutions.
You are a righty and have no immigration solutions

…..I have a solution....build a wall.:)

Bean
"You are a righty and have no immigration solutions"

I meant a solution that would actually work.
"You are a righty and have no immigration solutions"

I meant a solution that would actually work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A solid wall would certainly slow them down.:)
A solid wall would certainly slow them down.:)

Well, it worked in the 4th century, so that’s probably the best solution now.

Egads.