Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 12

“The governor’s done nothing. He has done absolutely nothing. I’m ashamed that I endorsed him.”
Donald(theCrook)Trump

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp (R) has been asked to illegally interfere in the Georgia vote and declare President Trump the winner and sign an ex-order that gives all of Georgia’s electoral votes to Trump.

“Georgia law prohibits the Governor from interfering in elections,” Kemp spokesman Cody Hall said in a statement. “The Secretary of State, who is an elected Constitutional officer, has oversight over elections that cannot be overridden by executive order.”

It’s a foul stench the Republican Party must overcome.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
seen online:

- Kemp: It's only okay for me to steal an election for myself.

- When Brian Kemp has more principles than you do, you've got problems.

- He's just saying that it's not his job to interfere with the election, that the SoS should be doing it. That's my read: “Georgia law prohibits the Governor from interfering in elections. The Secretary of State, who is an elected Constitutional officer, has oversight over elections that cannot be overridden by executive order.”
I can't interfere in the election! Pressure that guy to do it!
No. of Recommendations: 0
Any governor, any SoS, any county official who might cheat or somehow interfere in the election is the one who will have to face consequences, not that slimeball Trump.

I'm actually relishing all the little worms wiggling on hooks because they hitched themselves to Trump. The Republican party just doesn't know what to do about the so-called influence of Trump. They should never have spoken out about his greatness, his wonderment, his awesomeness. They could have kept quiet, but they decided to praise him, to invite him to their states, their campaigns.

Loeffler and Perdue call for Georgia SoS to resign despite zero evidence of fraud
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/09/loeffler-perdue-geo...
Republican Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue of Georgia called on the state’s GOP secretary of state to resign on Monday, citing “failures” in the election process but not providing any specific evidence to support their claims....“The Secretary of State has failed to deliver honest and transparent elections. He has failed the people of Georgia, and he should step down immediately."
Hopefully all those Trump voters will see how these bad, bad elections make it impossible for them to vote in another election - where Trump is not on the ballot.
Everything Trump Touches Dies. 🤯 😳 😝