Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By pikerun2000

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/25/19 4:35 PM
  • Number: 1122
  • Recommendations: 0
Thanks 🙏 for the congratulations. Glad to hear your retired as well and hopefully youre enjoying it too.

Next month Im going to meet with a lifelong friend of my wife whos been in the fixed income business. Like you Im in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/22/19 7:15 PM
  • Number: 1119
Not much activity on this board but howd they lose posts.

Just retired and looking to move my money to a discount broker. Stopped in at a local Schwab office and the guy was very nice, gave me some literature after we talked, then said to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/19 9:25 AM
  • Number: 138528
True!

My friend purchased a house a few years back and last fall discovered he had a plumbing issue. After the plumber came to evaluate the issue, it was discovered that the previous owners had planted numerous tree on and around the septic
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/19 9:49 PM
  • Number: 81
Thanks 👍

I finally retired after 42 years of working shifts but loving it so far. Glad you got to retire at 57 and enjoying your retirement too.

Looking for a good broker and stopped by a Schwab office and talked to a nice
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/8/19 8:19 PM
  • Number: 79
Just retired so looking for opportunities in stocks in lieu of mutual funds

Thanks
  • Date: 1/8/19 3:50 PM
  • Number: 77
  • Recommendations: 1
Murph

I think you are spot on that well be using natural gas for decades. That will also suit my life span too.

Do remember my dad investing in these in the 90s for income, I thought he was crazy, but looking back it was a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/6/19 10:41 PM
  • Number: 1206
  • Recommendations: 3
You put up a lot of great information about the company and will definitely check it out.

Unfortunately I dont see many young people wearing watches anymore, maybe a Fitbit, but I think the age demographics are not favorable to watch
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/4/19 5:07 PM
  • Number: 72
Yes but have a question.

Looking at Alerian MLP. Its an ETF so its a basket of over 20 energy MLPs. Ticker AMPL but from what I have read it doesnt require a K-1 but 1099.

I would hold it in a taxable account.
  • Date: 1/3/19 10:57 PM
  • Number: 69
Thanks. Thats a great help and gives me an idea to restructure my portfolio for the long run and producing income.

Have to research different companies, that includes their profitability, yield, and pay out ratios along with dividend
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/31/18 11:28 AM
  • Number: 67
I just want to make one comment to this and that is: You are describing what happens if you are 100% invested in equities. When you are it is recommended that you have a cash cushion of a few years of uncovered expenses. And that is in cash, not
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z