Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By RedondoBeachMike

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/24/19 12:47 AM
  • Number: 155
  • Recommendations: 2
Here is a article by the Motley Fools own marijuana expert who claims that Cronos is the most overvalued pot stock:
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/19 1:47 PM
  • Number: 18118
  • Recommendations: 0
JAFO,
Technically, you are correct. It is Dad's asset. However, since this is a long term happily married couple, the reality is that professionals would view this as a married couple estate with all asset going to the wife tax free at the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/19 1:15 AM
  • Number: 6
I am announcing my exploratory committee for RedondoBeachMike for President! An entitlement for every pot! Let's give away other people's money.

I am for everything that is free. Free air, Free water, Free
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/19 1:07 AM
  • Number: 5
Almost daily, the Motley Fool recommends this stock on Yahoo Finance. On this board you hear the crickets chirping. My post #4 says it all.

Let's get philosophical. If I get filthy stinking rich investing in IIPR, should I care
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/19 12:43 AM
  • Number: 18115
Lady Ianna,
the cash value of the life insurance policies, is an asset in the estate. The cash value should be used to pay for nursing care. If your father passes away before it is spent the remaining death benifits goes to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/4/19 12:52 PM
  • Number: 18111
Thanks for the response, PSU.

You have stated the reason why I only owned term life insurance until my 60's. Up until then I received about a 7% return in my deferred tax accounts. At 60 years old, I had to drop the corporate
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/29/18 3:35 PM
  • Number: 18109
Thank you for your response, JAFO. Policy A is for my wife who was 42 years old at origination. Policy B was a joint survivorship policy for my wife and I when she was 46 and I am 64. Policy A is from a $1 Trillion Mutual insurance company rated
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/26/18 1:19 AM
  • Number: 18107
I bought a dividend paying permanent whole life insurance policy for my wife at 42 years old that accumulates cash value of $650,000 and a larger death penalty when she is 90. That should be enough for long term care for her. I pay $14,900 for six
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/21/18 12:30 AM
  • Number: 91
Behavioral Finance is very important. I constructed a large dividend paying stock portfolio but my biggest position was WFC and then there was the account scandal crisis. Recently, JNJ has asbestos in baby powder. Both of these companies were for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/21/18 12:00 AM
  • Number: 153
I think the dominant national franchise for marijuana dispensaries will be the biggest investment winner in the marijuana sector. It does not exist today. Starbucks market cap is over $70 billion and that is the potential for any retail marijuana
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z