Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By garretv

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/19/18 4:22 PM
  • Number: 1468
  • Recommendations: 0
I'm confused because now when I enter new purchases as AX, the scorecard automatically renames it BOFI and adds it to the existing BOFI purchases.
  • Date: 7/16/15 2:11 PM
  • Number: 30989
if it closes in this general vicinity I think quite a few people here will be looking at a spiffy nova.
  • Date: 6/24/15 5:31 PM
  • Number: 3
Isn't this to some extent the rebirth of Dendreon? Minus the expensive facilities and the baggage from their bad transition from development to production? Plus that experience?

I held some DNDN all the way to zero, and to be honest I don't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/29/14 2:51 PM
  • Number: 2036
  • Recommendations: 1
I hope anyone still holding YONG will at least vote no to the two proposals, even if you then proceed to sell. I just want to see if these cheap thieves will raise the offer what? 3 more cents? Would love to see them lose by a tiny fraction, then
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/27/14 3:19 AM
  • Number: 2028
30 percent, sure, ok... But 30 cents?? ... Did someone mess up the offer in translation??
  • Date: 2/18/13 1:12 AM
  • Number: 22984
I could sorta see a watch working for Apple IF it had the function of a GoPro wrist mounted-camera plus Facetime plus easy or auto-upload to youtube... Good money in narcissism these days... Voice activated recording...(NUAN helps) ...sudden
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/12 1:31 AM
  • Number: 22146
Closer and closer to live feedback... TV converging with theater... cool!
  • Date: 4/6/12 3:24 PM
  • Number: 648
  • Recommendations: 2
google goggles is an app for searching based on images. For example, use your phone to shoot wine label, it runs a google search and finds info/prices/availability etc.
  • Date: 4/3/12 9:52 PM
  • Number: 361
I haven't seen the show, but I did just see the "stereo lithograph" mummy at the King Tut exhibit in Houston. They printed it actual size from the cat scan images of the mummy, then had an artist add color and a bit of texture. It looked
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/14/11 2:01 PM
  • Number: 484
  • Recommendations: 2
"Zipcar is also a good alternative for people who currently own two cars to go down an own only one and Zip the other..."

Absolutely. To me this is a key thought for the future. My wife and I consolidated to one car about 7 years
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z