Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMF_Fuskie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/22/19 12:50 AM
  • Number: 11511
  • Recommendations: 0
Or it has nothing to do with Fox and the price just went down. Don’t depend on event-driven price movement. Keep your eyes on the future of the company.

Fuskie
Who right now just wants his bags delivered so he can go to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/21/19 1:58 AM
  • Number: 40956
  • Recommendations: 4
My question about Disney with this transition - can they shift their focus on maximizing profits to one delighting the customer?

Are you talking about Disney as a whole or just the Fox assets? From my perspective, Disney has always
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/19 10:31 PM
  • Number: 776
Heading down to Disney tomorrow for the final 2 Spring Training games at the ESPN Wide World of Sports at Disney World, and then the inaugural game at the new facility in North Port. Here's what it looks like:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/19 9:47 PM
  • Number: 49966
  • Recommendations: 1
My feeling about IPOs is that they are risky business. Not only do you never really know how a company is going to perform as a publicly traded entity vs. their history while private, but you cannot predict how the market will treat them. IPO
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/19 9:44 PM
  • Number: 1518
“Wait a second, you said in one article that XYZ Corp. was a Best Buy, but in another article you said to sell. Or a different article says the company should be on hold. What gives?”

It’s a fairly common question we receive: Why does The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/19 9:39 PM
  • Number: 92519
  • Recommendations: 4
Once every 3 months, TMF closes and archived all discussion boards that have had no new posts over the previous 24 months. If there's a board you want to have reopened, you can email help@fool.com with the request and reason why it should be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/19 9:36 PM
  • Number: 128947
Last year I won a cruise in a drawing. It's the second time in the last 15 years that's happened. The question I have is whether the company sponsoring the contest should have sent me a 1099-MISC for 2018, or for the year in which I booked
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/19 9:06 PM
  • Number: 15529
  • Recommendations: 1
To wolfy?

Fuskie
Who has become what he's advised against for the last 20 years...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Intuit (INTU), CME Group (CME), MongoDB (MDB), TripAdvisor (TRIP), Live Nation
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/19 8:38 PM
  • Number: 279714
Try help@fool.com. I've also flagged your post for someone to reach out to you.

Fuskie
Who thinks your email may be bouncing...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Intuit (INTU), CME Group (CME),
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/19 2:38 AM
  • Number: 11506
  • Recommendations: 3
On the road of life there are old friends, new friends, and stories that change you. Watch the new trailer for Toy Story 4 now, in theatres June 21.

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z