Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMF_Fuskie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/23/19 7:05 PM
  • Number: 1233
  • Recommendations: 1
I think you could find a couple on the Nvidia board. :-)

Fuskie
Who doesn't just preach what you should practice but practices what he preaches...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Intuit (INTU),
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/19 6:06 PM
  • Number: 586
  • Recommendations: 0
Welcome, AnnMarie, and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Fuskie
Who hopes you will find great value in your Rule Breakers membership...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Intuit
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/19 5:34 PM
  • Number: 3949
FlyGal, the Fox deal is not yet complete, so Hulu is still only 30% owned by Disney. I would bet this move is not a direct reflection of pressure by Disney. In fact, just the opposite, I could argue that raising the monthly rate of the live TV
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/19 4:52 PM
  • Number: 1230
All those people who panic-sold are probably kicking themselves about now.

Fuskie
Who is reminded at times like these why he doesn't make investing decisions in reaction to the news instead of proactively based on research and long
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/19 4:43 PM
  • Number: 7358
Marijuana remains illegal at the US federal level, and as such, any business dealing in the area of cannabis production would have to operate on an intrastate basis as crossing state lines would make it difficult for federal authorities turn a blind
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/19 4:42 PM
  • Number: 373
Content is king and everyone wants to get into the production game to compete with Netflix. It's a high cost, high risk endeavour enterprise.

Fuskie
Who thinks the bigger question is whether it signals that Shopify feels it has to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/19 4:36 PM
  • Number: 7939
If you haven't already, I recommend reading the 13 Steps To Investing Foolishly over at Fool School:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/19 4:20 PM
  • Number: 3609
  • Recommendations: 3
A lot of people who sold out of panic are going to be kicking themselves. Or should be.

Fuskie
Who notes this is why he doesn't make investment decisions in reaction to news but pro-actively because of research and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/19 4:15 PM
  • Number: 3946
My personal feeling is that Phoenix's view on Activision was focused too much on the short term. I don't see Odyssey having that problem. Companies will have periods in which they excel and in which they underperform. It's the nature
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/23/19 4:01 PM
  • Number: 13080
Unless they improve the DVR to actually have DVR controls, I am not ready to go back.

Fuskie
Who is looking for a streaming service that doesn't require losing the convenience of cable...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z