Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By CMF_Fuskie

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/22/17 11:32 PM
  • Number: 2165
  • Recommendations: 175
This is it!

Drumroll Please...

This is my 50,000th post since joining the Fool Community on December 29th, 1999.

My first post was on the Retirement Investing board back on June 7, 2001:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/25/06 11:08 PM
  • Number: 243805
  • Recommendations: 119
Today after sleeping in and a light lunch, I packed my suitcase and headed to the airport. I was not planning to fly anywhere. Instead, I was planning to take people in and send them on their way. I was assigned to the third shift on Christmas
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/3/16 2:09 AM
  • Number: 2111
  • Recommendations: 96
As I write this, I am watching the hour glass run out the last few hours of my first five decades breathing life on this earth. By the time I am done, I will have started my sixth decade. To borrow from Bill Clinton's speech before the DNC, I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/29/09 10:32 PM
  • Number: 1893
  • Recommendations: 70
Today I am a 10 Year Fool.

Wow, 10 years since I registered at Fool.Com.

To be honest, I was probably Foolish well before I became an official Fool. I actually met the Gardner brothers once when they came to give a talk at Turner
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/1/10 12:07 AM
  • Number: 1910
  • Recommendations: 63
The Motley Fool today launched a new service. Fresh from the successful launch of The Motley Fool Radio Show Podcast, The Gardner Brothers announced today the new The Motley Fool Wireless Newswire, an RSS service that will continuously generate
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/3/05 10:45 AM
  • Number: 204128
  • Recommendations: 58
From ClarkHoward.Com:

Bankruptcy law scaring people into paying down debt

The credit card industry was patting itself on the back when the new bankruptcy law it has been pushing for finally got passed recently. But the banks and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/1/11 1:41 AM
  • Number: 301627
  • Recommendations: 57
I have been a registered Fool for over a decade now, dispensing my own version of unhelpful advice and opinion on the public boards as well as the premium services. I has always been a struggle to afford the subscriptions as most of my investable
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/1/09 1:19 AM
  • Number: 286564
  • Recommendations: 52
Gloom, Despair and Agony on me!

I escaped the madness of Maddoff but have fallen victim to a most unbelievable scam. Itís all gone, all gone, everything. Savings, my home, my job, I do not know what I am going to do. I have to vacate
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/5/03 12:03 AM
  • Number: 2060
  • Recommendations: 51
Wild, there is no sense in falling apart, but nothing about the death of a loved one makes sense. Even those who seek comfort in their religion are taught that G-d can not provide comfort through reason; only through faith. And when a child is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/30/07 1:06 PM
  • Number: 3619
  • Recommendations: 50
Can someone start another board dedicated to weather watching so we can focus here on the company's business and operations?

Fuskie
Who means no offense and is fine with company-related storm discussions but would really like to avoid
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z