Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMF1000

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/18/18 5:16 PM
  • Number: 3646
  • Recommendations: 6
Hi tj,

I begged for a more concentrated portfolio from day 1. It was the most disappointing era for me, in my entire 20 years at TMF, when it fell on deaf ears. Tim is, lets say forcing the issue, and I am in full agreement.

I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/18 2:38 PM
  • Number: 852
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi rtichy,

Yep! Are you volunteering? Because if you are, I will do everything I can do to help you with inputs. right now, we have so few stocks (84) We are looking to build this 300 at that point, I believe there isn't anything we
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/18 2:34 PM
  • Number: 851
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi JohnHorvath.

Yes that needs to be changed. I am not on a computer that has that sheet. But I will try to remember to change it. If I forget, keep reminding me. I will try to remember to change it.

thanks

tom e
  • Date: 10/18/18 2:33 PM
  • Number: 850
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi Kc,

We need 300 templates. When we get closer everything is going to be better organized. But yes, there isn't any easy solutions. But when you spot a change that needs to be made, Just copy the org post, add your additions and we
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/18 9:18 AM
  • Number: 846
  • Recommendations: 7
Hi all,

Here is my 14th attempt to organize the posts. We have 84 stocks on our list. It will grow over the next three months. I am sure I missed posts, but if you continue to add observation posts, they will be included and eventually,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/18 9:14 AM
  • Number: 845
  • Recommendations: 4
Boot Barn Holding (BOOT)
Price $28.47
Market cap $797 million

I added this one since it has been doing well. And it is a very small market cap company.

May 15, 2018 4Q:2018 earnings highlights:
** 4Q revenue was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/17/18 11:32 AM
  • Number: 622
  • Recommendations: 21
Skechers (SKX)
Price $26.51

Skechers plays an important role in my portfolio. Its value can’t be defined by straight-line growth alone. The stock has over the past 12 years traded in very wide exploitable ranges. Studying these ranges
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/18 11:58 PM
  • Number: 3640
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi tj,

Ok I asked my questions above before I read the end of your message. I think I can see how you will answer them…but still looking forward to see your reply.

I think you do. Knowledge is key. But fortunately it
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/16/18 10:37 AM
  • Number: 3638
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi tj,

Again you need to have that well-constructed portfolio. How do you have the confidence that you have it? and if you think you don't, do you tinker with it to get it where you think it should be in some optimal way?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/15/18 10:40 AM
  • Number: 844
  • Recommendations: 16
Hi Cobra,

I am noting the fall of the indices. They haven't fallen enough to excite me yet. I haven't bought anything during the downturn.

If this downturn hits the correction territory stages (10% drop), it might be a bit
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z