Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By anniesdad

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/15/18 10:58 PM
  • Number: 2228879
  • Recommendations: 0
Bean

Kate Brown lost our votes when she taxed ALL of Oregon to upgrade Portland's transportation.

That is definitely going to hurt her. Do I think she will win or lose? It could go either way depending on who returns their
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/12/18 8:06 PM
  • Number: 2228437
  • Recommendations: 1
ges
...stupidity, corruption, racism, misogyny, division.
"

Much of the coverage of these events tends to be theatre criticism, or news stories about a single inflammatory line or two, rating Trump’s performance or
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/10/18 4:51 PM
  • Number: 2228108
  • Recommendations: 20
Corey Lewis black man, was leaving a Subway in Marietta, Georgia, on Sunday with the two white kids he was babysitting when a white woman approached him. She asked if the kids were okay.

“Why wouldn’t they be okay?” Lewis responded,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/9/18 10:35 AM
  • Number: 2227942
SG

"It's been established already that the double digit lead Democrats had has evaporated down to around +2 favor Democrats, within margin of error which tends to favor Republicans since they are not well represented in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/8/18 9:09 PM
  • Number: 2227883
  • Recommendations: 6
My colleague Philip Bump raised the unrepresentativeness of the Senate in a great piece this weekend. He noted that Kavanaugh was an unpopular nominee confirmed by senators representing less than half of the total U.S. population (not to mention
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/8/18 3:27 PM
  • Number: 2227832
  • Recommendations: 3
Not the screaming, hateful lunatics. Not the vile "journalists" spewing their fake news 24/7 on TV. It's Trump and the normals who support him who are the haters, in the world of the unhinged.
--------

You do know you can
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/7/18 9:43 PM
  • Number: 2227744
  • Recommendations: 5
In a stunning turnaround from her refusal to discuss anything related to politics, Taylor Swift revealed whom she’s voting for in the 2018 midterms.

The pop megastar, who just wrapped up a 40-date stadium tour across the country, posted a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/7/18 1:02 PM
  • Number: 2227687
  • Recommendations: 2
In one of the darkest moments of the Vietnam War, the top American military commander in Saigon activated a plan in 1968 to move nuclear weapons to South Vietnam until he was overruled by President Lyndon B. Johnson, according to recently
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/6/18 9:06 PM
  • Number: 2227589
  • Recommendations: 13
Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. has received more than a dozen judicial misconduct complaints in recent weeks against Brett M. Kavanaugh, who was confirmed as a Supreme Court justice Saturday, but has chosen for the time being not to refer them to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/6/18 7:29 PM
  • Number: 2227572
LM

I'm sure Justice Kavanaugh will have little time to worry about SNL....

You won't see much of him. BK will be much too busy....

"They announce their decisions periodically,
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z