Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By NewEchota

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/14/18 1:26 PM
  • Number: 2228572
  • Recommendations: 29
President Trump and the genius in residence, Jared Kushner, just got played on the world stage by Saudi Arabia. Bigly.

Before taking his coast-to-coast magical mystery tour of the United States, Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/12/18 12:16 PM
  • Number: 2228367
  • Recommendations: 36
Salah Muhammed al-Tubaigy flew into Istanbul shortly after Jamal Khashoggi entered the Saudi consulate and flew out nine hours later. Who, exactly, is Salah Muhammed al-Tubaigy? He is a Saudi forensic expert who also happens to be an expert
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/18 8:20 PM
  • Number: 2228291
  • Recommendations: 15
Officials claim you can hear how Jamal Khashoggi was interrogated, tortured and then murdered.

The Turkish government has told U.S. officials that it has audio and video recordings that prove Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/18 6:10 PM
  • Number: 2228274
  • Recommendations: 3
valueqwest: Trump support growing in black community. It is huge for our country.

Yeah... it's also untrue.

It might seem far-fetched that over a third of African Americans would now approve of a president with a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/18 4:19 PM
  • Number: 2228254
  • Recommendations: 35
Here's an actual exchange between Robert Palladino, Deputy Spokesperson for the State Department and AP Diplomatic Writer Mike Lee yesterday, discussing the disappearance of journalist Jamal Khashoggi:

QUESTION: Who again – what’s
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/18 4:06 PM
  • Number: 2228250
  • Recommendations: 13
NewLiberal: Kanye looks to be the Real Deal.

Kanye looks to be insane.

President Trump clearly loves Kanye because Kanye speaks the TrumpSpeak: incoherence.

KANYE: I did say abolish, with the hat on,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/18 2:05 PM
  • Number: 2228232
  • Recommendations: 3
valueqwest: It appears to be fake news. According to left-leaning WAPO.

Well, that's some sleuthing, there. Thanks for that two-year-old article. The current article in The New Yorker addresses and explains the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/18 1:36 PM
  • Number: 2228226
  • Recommendations: 21
Now that even Fox News has determined that their ratings are suffering by carrying his pep rallies live every night, president Trump brought Kanye West and Kid Rock to the oval office for a little live TV ego rub and -- aside from Kanye dropping a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/11/18 9:49 AM
  • Number: 2228174
  • Recommendations: 6
Babbling this morning on the official White House mouth organ, Fox & Friends, president Trump crowed that "Devin Nunez should get the medal of honor" for his tireless efforts to protect the president.

"He has done an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/10/18 9:31 PM
  • Number: 2228124
  • Recommendations: 11
...in the disappearance of Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi.

People have been scratching their heads about the president's reluctance to comment on the disappearance and suspected murder of Jamal Khashoggi... until it
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z