Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFRoyal

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/20/18 3:51 PM
  • Number: 4263
  • Recommendations: 1
Yeah, they have $800 mn in liquidity that they could use at any point. I didn't point it out in the article, but they're looking to grow again, after taking a bunch of cash from SMTA.

Jim
  • Date: 9/19/18 4:53 PM
  • Number: 4259
  • Recommendations: 5
  • Date: 9/18/18 1:52 PM
  • Number: 4257
  • Recommendations: 0
Hey, srockaz,

It's cheap because of some extra debt and mediocre net adds in the last couple years. A new management team has come in and in the first couple quarters results are moving in the right direction. Watch those new net
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/17/18 11:08 PM
  • Number: 4254
  • Recommendations: 1
Hey, it was another great pick from Special Ops! ;-)

Remember, the value of the CDAY stake should be discounted by taxes. They've stated that they can't spin in to investors unless they own more than 50%, which they don't. So
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/17/18 11:03 PM
  • Number: 4253
  • Recommendations: 2
  • Date: 9/17/18 12:28 PM
  • Number: 4251
Yeah, these are all RMR-managed properties, and it's best to stay away from for any kind of long-term investment. Maybe there's some kind of short-term arbitrage somewhere sometime that could make sense to buy them, but everything they touch
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/14/18 8:57 AM
  • Number: 4248
  • Recommendations: 4
  • Date: 9/13/18 10:17 AM
  • Number: 4247
I'll have a piece out on it later today. The recent has been a great time to buy it or one of the Liberty holding companies that own it. Still not a bad time, given the ongoing value creation at CHTR. Reportedly they just repurchased about 1% of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/12/18 4:50 PM
  • Number: 4242
You can check Quantum Online for a summary of the terms, and that's usually a good place to start. Yeah, $25 (typically par value here) is usually the ceiling for the preferred stock, so if you're content with 7% interest payments from here,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/12/18 4:44 PM
  • Number: 4241
  • Recommendations: 0
Hey, Dima,

It depends on the financing and whether they're trying to grow vs recycle capital, etc. PSA, for example, has virtually all of its funding in preferreds, IIRC. And those preferreds are paying very low rates, at least
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z