Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By albaby1

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/21/19 5:22 PM
  • Number: 516110
  • Recommendations: 0
If you are a high skilled worker for a tech firm in Silicon Valley, or you are a currency swap trader in NY, it probably isn't very likely that you would be overly eager to relocate to a new company in some small or rural town and there are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/19/19 10:31 AM
  • Number: 4077
  • Recommendations: 3
Sir, you might start throwing some of this evidence in the faces of the cult members who keep telling you there is no problem with demand.

What evidence? This is why most folks have blocked you, Thomfranklin - you seem to enjoy just
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/17/19 10:43 AM
  • Number: 124473
  • Recommendations: 2
I agree that the Maslow phenomenon is well researched. But the wealthy family or smart kid doesn't have to put himself in a position of inadequacy. As zenbro points out, a family earning $400,000/yr can easily live a neighborhood of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/17/19 10:14 AM
  • Number: 4059
  • Recommendations: 2
In fact Musk has said quite explicitly (on the 2018Q4 conference call) that they haven't even thought about demand in quite a while.

He also said that people should have zero concern that Tesla would achieve a production rate of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/15/19 5:38 PM
  • Number: 124434
  • Recommendations: 5
I would have loved to have the problem of "only" making $420K/year. The problems of these low end 1%er's are in their head. They don't need to send their kids to the elite,prestigious prep schools, they don't need to live in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/15/19 2:46 PM
  • Number: 2248968
Where does the Constitution give the President the power to appropriate money that has already been allocated by Congress?

It doesn't. The President can't spend money without an appropriation, and he can't spend money
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/15/19 12:57 PM
  • Number: 2248959
As I said upthread, it is not apparent that there are enough votes to override, but I don't know that there aren't.

Is there something that makes you think that there are?

Picking up 57 GOP votes is a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/15/19 12:44 PM
  • Number: 2248955
  • Recommendations: 1
I don't see why Pelosi would expend much political energy to get more votes.

Because you tend to focus on the tactical rather than the strategic.

I'm also a little uncertain why, or even how, Pelosi would try
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/15/19 9:10 AM
  • Number: 4048
I think the portion of that market is pretty small .... most people spend days or weeks shopping for cars... no one I know of impulse buys a car... I,mediate is not an issue.

It's not just about impulse buying. It's about
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/15/19 8:53 AM
  • Number: 4047
What is your bet on how the nu,bets will come in? Are you convinced demand is toast?

I think demand is weakening, yes.

Not based on deliveries, but on all the movement that Tesla has been making on price.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z