Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By albaby1

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 12/14/18 9:25 AM
  • Number: 122803
  • Recommendations: 2
Another Vox article explains one of the bigger obstacles to Medicare-for-all: Americans' satisfaction with their employer-based plans, and the concomitant reluctance to make major changes to the status quo:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/13/18 12:04 PM
  • Number: 122781
  • Recommendations: 1
We just heard that same argument with Obamacare: Because of the community rating and that most people would get subsidies, employers would be incentivized to drop health insurance as a benefit.

In fact, that hasn't happened.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/18 4:05 PM
  • Number: 2237297
  • Recommendations: 3
It's almost like she's inviting Trump to apply an insensitive nickname that mocks her claim of ancestry.....

Albaby
  • Date: 12/11/18 2:29 PM
  • Number: 514144
  • Recommendations: 0
It was a communication technique to let people see visually that the total area needed would be a relatively small portion of the earth's surface.

Was that a concern? The issues raised with solar have rarely been that we
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/18 2:24 PM
  • Number: 3100
When this is all said and done, I will have left a trail of evidence posted on this board which shows how Elon Musk constructed the biggest fraud in this decade by controlling a narrative through compliant media, fanboys, and non-critical
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/18 11:35 AM
  • Number: 122731
  • Recommendations: 4
I doubt it. The neighborhood where I lived in Houston had 1950's era deed restrictions preventing the sale of homes to "Jews, Negros and Chinamen". No doubt they're quite proud of it, but I'm pretty sure it's
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/18 11:22 AM
  • Number: 3095
  • Recommendations: 6
I know you want to see the downfall of Elon Musk. My guess is he ruined your life, stole your wife and ran you off your farm. But tweets aren't evidence. You post a disturbing lack of evidence, get up on your soap box and yell loudly,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/18 10:58 AM
  • Number: 122728
Fine. Write legislation requiring employers to offer at least two GOP-approved, for-profit private plans in addition to the Medicaid option. I wasn't kidding when I wrote that "you're always going to have to give
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/11/18 10:51 AM
  • Number: 122727
  • Recommendations: 2
That would surprise me. They could that TODAY if they wanted to. They don't because they get tax benefits, and because health coverage is a sort of velvet handcuff to keep the employees with them. It makes financial sense (and tactical sense)
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/10/18 6:02 PM
  • Number: 122690
  • Recommendations: 3
That's not what he said. He said "give people the opportunity". Not a push, an option. Different thing. They can buy into their employer healthcare, or they can buy into Medicaid. I see no problem with that. I have good coverage
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z