Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By RockyTopBob

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/18/19 7:12 PM
  • Number: 37276
  • Recommendations: 15
..I miss him..

I've missed my son for many years although he visits when he can.

He's been living in Mesa, AZ.

This summer he called and said Dad, I can't take another day in this heat. "Can I come live
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/19 3:52 PM
  • Number: 50662
  • Recommendations: 1
Tesla built a SUV, not a big dent in that market.

They built semi's and I'm still waiting for adoption.

I bought new Toyota Tundra today and I think it's much better than the Ford/Chevy/Ram choices and cheaper. MPG
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/19 3:37 PM
  • Number: 50660
Musk also announced big layoffs in SpaceX in CA and In Waco,TX. Those are reported as based on reduced launch schedule this FY. Me thinks money is tight for the Musk man.

Regards,

Bob
  • Date: 1/17/19 8:41 AM
  • Number: 37243
Chris,

Itís some new fencing, fixing of current fencing, drones, cameras, X-ray machines at ports of entry, more man power.

Fencing is a joke. Illegals have been cutting through fencing for years. It doesn't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/19 5:28 PM
  • Number: 37235
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi Chris,

Yes, I agree the lack of labor is hurting many businesses. Giving them work visas is a good solution.

But what about those who don't want to work and criminals. How do you stop them from just walking across the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/19 6:59 PM
  • Number: 37201
Chris,

Obviously I'm talking about income taxes and deducting taxes from a paycheck, does not mean that person doesn't get it all back - again "no actual taxes paid".

Our local hospital emergency room couldn't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/19 4:23 PM
  • Number: 37195
  • Recommendations: 5
Hey Chris,

Here we are with another thread that I hate to jump in. Politics are so polarizing!

I saw one thing that stood out in the charts that started this thread. There is a list of shutdowns and the political "man in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/4/19 5:40 PM
  • Number: 3148
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi John,

I posted about this "all in" crap before. Does TMF define "all in"?

The term is used in poker, usually Texas Hold em', when a player pushes all his chips in the pot for a bet. The other players have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/24/18 9:42 AM
  • Number: 48946
Hey Rich,

Whatever happened to hot chocolate and pop tarts? That was more my style but then I still live in the country side near a creek, where I can sit on a log and contemplate the Higgs and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/21/18 2:09 PM
  • Number: 36891
  • Recommendations: 16
I hear there is a spoiled brat living in a big house who has been crying and screaming about getting his way. He wants many more Lego blocks to build stuff and is willing to ruin Christmas for everyone if he doesn't get his way.

This
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z