Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By RockyTopBob

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/22/19 4:15 PM
  • Number: 37999
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi Chris,

A day like yesterday had many shorts in a squeeze. The rising market always produces heavy short volume.

Maybe we can blame the "Flash Boys"?

Regards,

Bob
  • Date: 3/22/19 4:05 PM
  • Number: 50001
I'm sure you did this when you saw your last post at 49,999. Without marketing questions, there would be a lot less.

Regards,

Bob
  • Date: 3/21/19 7:18 PM
  • Number: 37978
“They’re critical, and cost almost nothing for the airlines to install,” said Bjorn Fehrm, an analyst at the aviation consultancy Leeham. “Boeing charges for them because it can. But they’re vital for safety.”

Such is the world of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/21/19 4:19 PM
  • Number: 37967
..this pretty much puts the "pilot error" in the trash bin, although I accept that some pilots are clearly better trained than others..

While the pilots didn't cause the error, their lack of training caused the crash.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/21/19 2:32 PM
  • Number: 37960
  • Recommendations: 5
Having grown up in the 50's and 60's my take is people were less spoiled then. Their parents survived the great depression when almost all were hungry and were happy to do any job.

All it takes to put this in perspective is to drive
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/21/19 2:08 PM
  • Number: 49987
  • Recommendations: 1
I would suggest not chasing individual MJ stocks since they are extremely volatile and have been bid up to crazy prices by speculators. Only so many will succeed long term while many will fail.

I think Constellation Brands (STZ) the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/19/19 2:17 PM
  • Number: 6461
The stock market values a company on future earnings. In that light, AMZN may soon own the world while Ford is struggling and doesn't have much of a future.

Regards,

Bob
  • Date: 3/15/19 5:46 PM
  • Number: 37908
  • Date: 3/15/19 4:19 PM
  • Number: 37905
The basic question is - are Ethiopian and Indonesian pilots trained as well as American pilots.

Probably not. The thing is that the failures are all related to autopilot. Both modern cars and modern aircraft have millions of lines of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/14/19 12:08 PM
  • Number: 49902
Hi Rich,

Glad to see you are still active providing your wit and taste in brandy.

As per the triple "whatever" see my comments.

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z