Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By RockyTopBob

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/6/17 10:35 AM
  • Number: 10929
  • Recommendations: 61
PRO members and TMFs,

I feel I need to respond to some board activity on my part which does not really reflect my personality and feelings. When Rich was still posting, he made a joke of his statement that he was a bigger curmudgeon than
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/3/17 2:59 PM
  • Number: 1058
  • Recommendations: 59
Just read the SYCS today. Saw OTEX on the list so I pulled up the chain knowing what I would see.

Yep, the lemmings have hit with 145 contracts at the $32.50 strike with no other strikes seeing any trades. Of course those 135 trades are
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/25/15 11:13 AM
  • Number: 19507
  • Recommendations: 56
Hello PRO family,

This may be a long post. I hope you donít mind. If I could get Rich to write it for me, Iím sure it would get a much better reception.

First of all, obviously Iím still here. My post Ö.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/28/13 11:54 AM
  • Number: 14896
  • Recommendations: 44
Jeff,

I have said this before but I think it is worthy to say again.

Being a member of many TMF services over the years there are absolutely no advisors other than you and Jim on MFO, who are willing (and maybe able) to take the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/25/11 10:06 AM
  • Number: 15523
  • Recommendations: 41
Hi David,

Your post is no surprise. Most members know how you feel about the more speculative investments represented by the RB mentality. Only time will tell the final story on NFLX. Yes, it is just one of many.

What I feel is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/15/14 12:26 PM
  • Number: 6551
  • Recommendations: 35
Hi Jeff,

Your post on Friday night "running on fumes" followed by you presence here and on PRO Saturday morning needs to be recognized as unique in the TMF advisor world. You are even taking questions on the TMF free
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/18 1:27 PM
  • Number: 49821
  • Recommendations: 34
Hi Chris,

You do know that I'm the official TMF curmudgeon, as appointed by TMFEnochRoot, Alex Scherer many moons ago.

why donít you put your non grumpy happy face on and share with us your accomplishments of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/17 10:40 AM
  • Number: 9162
  • Recommendations: 33
It seems to me the way SA is providing input on the companies it covers has resulted in posts like this....

(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/5/15 9:59 AM
  • Number: 19439
  • Recommendations: 33
I'll start by saying congratulations team! Jeff, you are an investing guru and those young "grasshoppers" aren't bad either.

In looking at the port while responding to a question on the BDBD short I didn't realize that PRO is far
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/18/15 1:27 PM
  • Number: 32162
  • Recommendations: 32
Hey Andy,

I have always found the participation of you and your team on the boards to be considerably less than all other TMF services.

So I was encouraged by your promise here...

(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z