Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By wzambon2

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/24/19 11:08 PM
  • Number: 2261240
  • Recommendations: 6
War for those in internment camps was no picnic, but neither was it being drafted to fight and die in the military.

So who was forced to make the greater sacrifice and risk the most to life and limb ---- the person interned or the

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/19 9:25 PM
  • Number: 2261227
  • Recommendations: 5
Tens of millions of Americans were drafted in WWII and put into the front lines to fight and die.

By contrast, the Japanese internees got off easy.

Read and be educated:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/19 10:56 PM
  • Number: 2261144
  • Recommendations: 2
I would love to put together a video featuring the alternating personas of both Trump and Kim Jun Un.

Screaming at each other, followed by love letters, followed by screaming at each other, followed by more love letters.
  • Date: 6/23/19 9:06 AM
  • Number: 2261092
  • Recommendations: 19
That is now exposed for all to see.

The only thing being exposed is the Trump administration's abuse of thousands of children in a cynical bid to get its own way.

That you and millions of Americans seem to agree with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/19 10:34 PM
  • Number: 2261064
  • Recommendations: 20
Trump has the winning hand for the 2020 election.

It's a twisted strategy indeed, as well as a sad commentary on our nation, when child abuse is seen as a "winning hand".
  • Date: 6/22/19 6:43 PM
  • Number: 2261051
  • Recommendations: 24
Trump: The Democrats are forcing the breakup of families at the Border with their horrible and cruel legislative agenda. Any immigration bill MUST HAVE full funding for the Wall, end Catch & Release, Visa lottery and Chain, and go to Merit Based
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/19 6:22 PM
  • Number: 2261047
  • Recommendations: 1
It's well to remember that several years ago, Democratic members of the Texas State legislature took off for Oklahoma in order to avoid voting.

Texas Republicans called for them to be brought back in chains.

And that sentiment
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/21/19 12:03 AM
  • Number: 2260856
  • Recommendations: 20
... there was Jerry Falwell Jr., his wife, a pool boy, some nude photos, the timely appearance of Michael "Fixer" Cohen, followed by the immediate endorsement of Trump by Falwell.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/19 11:35 PM
  • Number: 2260854
  • Recommendations: 30
Today President Trump presented the presidential medal of freedom to Arthur Laffer, the creator of the Laffer Curve. In his remarks, Trump said he remembers studying the Curve when he was a student at Wharton. He graduated in 1968.
Laffer did
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/19 10:13 AM
  • Number: 2260733
  • Recommendations: 27
He lies and lies and lies without the slightest qualms.

In 2016, his supporters told us they were voting for him because he "says what he means".
Now they are telling us that he doesn't actually mean what he
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z