Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By brittlerock

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/23/18 3:45 AM
  • Number: 47686
  • Recommendations: 0
OK - Your post is off topic. way off. But I'll give you two pieces of advice

1) Read Saul's knowledgebase. Click on any post without opening the entire thread. There's a link (three links actually) in the right side margin. Then
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/23/18 3:32 AM
  • Number: 47685
  • Recommendations: 0
Dan,
Thanks for the post, and especially the link to the chart. I plugged in my own positions and bookmarked the page. Very useful. I changed the chart to histogram mode and arranged the entries in descending order with the best performing
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/21/18 10:17 AM
  • Number: 47613
  • Recommendations: 1
Yes, Pay is a game changer. There's one company I do business with occasionally via phone, when it comes to payment the agent routes my call to a different department in order to take the CC info. I guess the order taking agent and the payment
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/18 11:18 PM
  • Number: 47607
  • Recommendations: 13
This represents an incredible scope of functionality, even if I don't understand it all when you get down in the weeds of communications, telephony and networks. In fact, even with my limited experience in this area (OK, virtually no experience)
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/20/18 12:27 AM
  • Number: 47593
  • Recommendations: 2
To summarize, two important forces are in work here:

1) Misunderstood numbers making NTNX look like it has steeply decelerating revenues.
2) Herd mentality.

Both create a chimera for investors a scary illusion. Hopefully, in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/19/18 11:57 PM
  • Number: 47591
  • Recommendations: 3
I've never heard of Bandwidth before reading your post and I have so far done zero research, so temper my reply with that caveat. But here's my observations.

A small company such as the one your wife works at will most likely have
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/19/18 11:27 PM
  • Number: 47590
  • Recommendations: 1
Acquisitions are a two-edged sword. There's what Peter Lynch referred to as "deworsification." Intelligent acquisitions that integrate well and enhance the business plan and objectives can be highly beneficial. Bolt on acquisitions
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/18 11:43 PM
  • Number: 47556
  • Recommendations: 9
Saul,
As usual your insights are of deep value. Not just with respect to this particular merger between Twilio and SendGrid, but as a teaching tool in how to analyze at any merger. Thanks again for sharing, I along with many in this community
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/18/18 11:39 PM
  • Number: 47555
  • Recommendations: 2
Stepp,
Thanks for that concise explanation. I was wondering if this move was favorable or indicative of a larger problem. I think you have clarified that very well. In fact, it appears to be a very clever strategy to insure they get paid when
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/13/18 11:47 PM
  • Number: 47404
  • Recommendations: 8
For anyone who cares, I have medium sized position in NVSA (6.5%). I don't really follow it's ups an downs as I look at it as a long term as close to buy and hold I might get. If the stock goes down this qtr or next does not really concern
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z