Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By phooLon

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 7/18/18 1:23 PM
  • Number: 168
  • Recommendations: 34
Hi Folks,

This morning I did something that I have been known to berate others for doing. I'm not apologizing for what I did but I do feel that an explanation is in order. If that means you are upset with me, so be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/18 12:49 AM
  • Number: 2108
  • Recommendations: 33
Hi Michael,

I understand the reaons(sic) behind the disatisfaction(sic). Similar complaints were expressed when HG, II, IV and MDP were closed, especially MDP. Change comes whether you want it to or not. The only thing you can control
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/15/13 2:31 PM
  • Number: 15503
  • Recommendations: 33
After praising the education that I am receiving at MFPro and MFOptions for some time, I was asked to look over a recent brokerage statement by some relatives and offer suggestions. Reluctantly I agreed.

Let's call the relatives George and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/18 12:47 AM
  • Number: 7115
  • Recommendations: 32
Jim,

Thank you for providing a clear statement and rationale. That is appreciated. The rest of this post is not directed at you.

In 2015 I paid for two subscriptions, each three years to run sequentially. Philosophically that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/27/18 7:41 AM
  • Number: 12540
  • Recommendations: 28
I would hope some of you Pro Fools who don't think the level of conversation by other premium Fools meets your expectations would instead of avoiding them would join in and attempt to elevate the quality of the board.

Speaking
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/19/18 5:44 PM
  • Number: 227
  • Recommendations: 27
Vicki,

I certainly wasn't making excuses. Nor was I trying to trivialize your (or others concerns).

I believe that you believe that.

This is a significant change and folks haven't gotten used to the new
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/14/17 9:08 PM
  • Number: 5033
  • Recommendations: 25
Hi Jeff (and Jim and the teams),

What would you like in your inbox now?

Part of my ongoing effort to learn more about investing and options in particular is determining what strategies to use when. Thanks to your efforts
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/31/17 11:00 PM
  • Number: 4286
Hi Pro Fools,

Disclaimer: What follows is NOT intended as advice for anyone. I'm deliberately going to be out of step without the depth of knowledge that Jeff has developed over years investing in AmTrust and without as solid a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/12/14 1:22 PM
  • Number: 759
Hi Fools,

This is a personal perspective, not a transcript of what was said. None of what I wrote down was an attempt at exact quotes, just trying to get the gist of what was said. I understand that the event was webcast and that will
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/27/18 8:52 AM
  • Number: 12542
  • Recommendations: 24
Fuskie,

That's too bad because there are a lot of Fools who look up to you and respect your advice and could benefit from your involvement in the premium community.

Their dialogue does not interest me for the same reason
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z