Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By worknomore

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/17/19 7:53 AM
  • Number: 2260340
  • Recommendations: 14
("Trump Loves to Say He May Not Leave Office After Two Terms, and It’s Dangerous"--Rolling Stone Mag.)

DT thinks his supporters will want him to serve a third term, despite not yet winning a second. On Saturday,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/15/19 10:09 AM
  • Number: 2260186
  • Recommendations: 10
(A report by the Office of Special Counsel described Kellyanne Conway's Hatch Act offenses as "egregious, notorious and ongoing.")
---------
DT, of course, has no plan to fire her. He called the Mueller Office citation
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/14/19 7:16 PM
  • Number: 2260146
  • Recommendations: 10
At a press conference Thursday, Pelosi referred to McConnell as the Grim Reaper and showed a poster of "McConnell’s graveyard" of Dem bills that the Senate majority leader has refused to vote on.

She's got it right! For
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/14/19 1:36 PM
  • Number: 2260102
  • Recommendations: 23
Senate Dems offered their Repub colleagues a chance to show their sincerity about stopping election interference. Mark Warner (D-Va.), of the Senate Intel Committee, asked members to unanimously approve his bill--the Foreign Influence Reporting
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/19 4:12 PM
  • Number: 2259977
  • Recommendations: 17
Nah, the following words would bounce right off his thick skull.

-------------
"Mark Hamill Schools ‘Embarrassment-In-Chief’ With History Lesson From 1787"
-------------

Hours after an interview in which Trump
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/11/19 3:06 PM
  • Number: 2259750
  • Recommendations: 24
Biden claimed Monday that Republicans “know better” and suggested they would be more cooperative at the end of Trump’s presidency, comments contradicted by their 8 years of rock-solid opposition during Obama’s 2 terms.

8 years of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/10/19 11:14 AM
  • Number: 2259636
  • Recommendations: 31
John Dean is set to testify before HOR Judiciary today. Trump is freaking about the hearing, titled “Lessons from the Mueller Report: Presidential Obstruction and Other Crimes.”

(Dean just may know a thing or 13 about those 2 subjects,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/8/19 4:37 PM
  • Number: 2259522
  • Recommendations: 2
"Pete Buttigieg made $75K on his book deal, but owes much more in student loans, disclosure finds"
-----------

As mayor of South Bend, IN's 4th largest city, he makes $149,725. He also plays the stock market. He and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/7/19 8:08 PM
  • Number: 2259465
  • Recommendations: 7
Before returning to the states, DT got a jump on bragging about himself. During his state visit to the UK, Stable Genius met with Queen Elizabeth a few times, and we’re pretty sure it made him feel like he was royalty too.

While with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/5/19 2:25 PM
  • Number: 2259256
  • Recommendations: 15
Trump, in an interview broadcast early Wednesday, argued against gun control, saying that unarmed civilians are "sitting ducks."

When somebody has a gun illegally and nobody else has a gun because the laws are that you
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z