Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By worknomore

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/18/19 7:51 PM
  • Number: 2249247
  • Recommendations: 5
Faux's Pete Hegseth said Sunday that they should buy more AR-15s after Beto O’Rourke’s calls for stricter gun legislation. O’Rourke has said that current gun owners should be allowed to keep their semi-automatics, though he feels there should
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/13/19 11:29 AM
  • Number: 2248788
  • Recommendations: 10
AlphaWolf:

I won't even get started how the incompetence of the current administration has contributed to this mess...

Trump's "administration" includes way too many temp employees or no employees at all to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/6/19 3:00 PM
  • Number: 2248203
  • Recommendations: 23
Anderson Cooper isn’t impressed with Ivanka's shady WH cred. Cooper noted that Ivanka apparently wanted DT's clearance to study briefing books on foreign trips. “Why is she in the WH?" Cooper asked NYT's Maggie Haberman. What
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/5/19 11:59 AM
  • Number: 183622
  • Recommendations: 17
"I just finished a jigsaw puzzle in one week, and the box said two to four years!"
  • Date: 3/5/19 10:21 AM
  • Number: 2247985
  • Recommendations: 18
Ty Cobb, the veteran DC attorney who represented the WH as Mueller ramped up his probe into Russian meddling, said he considers Mueller “an American hero” and does not share Trump’s view that the inquiry is a political hoax. “I don't feel the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/4/19 6:50 AM
  • Number: 2247805
  • Recommendations: 15
Gold Star father Khan, to Anderson Cooper, re: Trump taking KJU "at his word" at Un's denial that he was clueless about Otto Warmbier's horrible mistreatment leading up to his death....

....He has disappointed the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/19 3:20 PM
  • Number: 2247672
  • Recommendations: 3
<<Trump said "....that there are immigrants serving in Congress who hate America.">>
-------

The immigrants who serve in Congress probably care a Helluva lot more for the country than he does. And they have the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/19 1:20 PM
  • Number: 183603
  • Recommendations: 7
Doing this will make it SO much easier to scrape it into the trash!
  • Date: 2/27/19 6:52 PM
  • Number: 2247366
  • Recommendations: 16
Stormy to MC in an open letter tweet:

Michael, I’m proud of you for beginning to tell the truth about what you did, and trying to repair some of the harm you caused. I can hear the pain and regret you feel for betraying your
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/27/19 1:11 PM
  • Number: 2247319
  • Recommendations: 14
It came after yet another interruptive tirade from Jim Jordan....

...Cohen: "I have not been asked even one question about Donald Trump."....referring to Republican committee members, of course. How surprising.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z