Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By WealthRatio

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/20/19 2:13 AM
  • Number: 39961
  • Recommendations: 0
Thanks Gator

I'm not sure I understand the covered call equivalence with naked PUTS. A covered call is equivalent to a cash secured put. It is the naked PUT selling that creates leverage and you don't have to pay any interest for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/19 3:47 PM
  • Number: 39959
  • Recommendations: 5
I want to share a method that had been working well for me and independent of market turmoil. This method allows me to build wealth at low risk using leverage that can be high. The method is simple: Sell naked LEAPs puts with margined equity (so
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/19 10:33 PM
  • Number: 49179
Calculation error.
Your return is less than 4%

Add margin interest to put premium.
  • Date: 1/15/19 7:49 PM
  • Number: 37225
  • Recommendations: 11
Reason for change is simple.

My portfolio currently needs only SA/RBS info from the existing offerings and for that I am paying too much via taxes for K1 form that is issued to me for the free all access benefit.

I am indeed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/19 10:35 AM
  • Number: 37222
  • Recommendations: 11
There are 2 known ways of getting the society off drugs with greater success than any other method:

1) Like Singapore or China - Death penalty to any consumer as well. Kill the market faster than the supply and everything choked down
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/19 1:13 PM
  • Number: 37215
  • Recommendations: 3
Wall is just a misdirection from something else. The interesting thing is that the support for it is rising by the day.

I didn't think I would say it but I feel Trump's immigration policies are making things better in getting visas
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/19 12:07 PM
  • Number: 37210
  • Recommendations: 13
Just wanted to update to the community that I am back as a subscriber (SA and RBS) with a new user name - WealthRatio - that stands for my investment philosophy.

Anurag
(Formerly CMFAnurag, anuragupta)
  • Date: 1/14/19 12:58 AM
  • Number: 248
check oil industry divvie growth with stocks like VLO.

Anurag
  • Date: 1/13/19 1:10 PM
  • Number: 37192
Part of life is also accepting the constraints. Survivors have a right to survive and do whatever it takes and elected governments have the duty to enforce the law. This is a problem as old as humanity and will never go away. Those who vote to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/19 10:31 AM
  • Number: 37189
  • Recommendations: 4
Federal workers' plight is no different from the plight of far larger number of private sector workers when they face a major downturn at least once a decade. At least federal workers still have a job after the mess gets over and most have
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z