Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By WealthRatio

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/13/19 9:52 AM
  • Number: 52009
  • Recommendations: 1
I am reminded of this story that has been retold in different times and with different actors:

http://moralstories26.com/kings-stolen-ring-story/

Anurag
  • Date: 3/9/19 12:34 PM
  • Number: 51888
  • Recommendations: 9
I finally closed all my options positions and made a complete exit. As a model S and Solar City owner for 6 years now, I plan to follow the company from sidelines.

As an investment, I am putting it into too hard to comprehend pile. My
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/3/19 11:38 AM
  • Number: 37794
Remember 2008/2009 when real estate in parts of the country went down 50%? This situation needs to be considered when investing in rental properties. It can happen. If it does and you are leveraged, things can go bad really fast...
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/2/19 9:19 AM
  • Number: 37786
  • Recommendations: 0
These are exceptional results, Mazske!

Anurag
  • Date: 2/27/19 8:45 AM
  • Number: 3689
  • Recommendations: 9
This is all very interesting. I checked out XLNX a few years ago and since then it is a 5 bagger but like NVDA it sported high P/S and then eventually the growth could not keep up and P/S corrected. It is hard to say if we will have one winner or
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/26/19 12:13 PM
  • Number: 1916
The upgrades across the nation could take a decade. I have heavy investments into Comcast and charter communications that are not even on 5G radar at the moment.

I wonder how this will play out in dense urban areas. I don't know if the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/26/19 11:24 AM
  • Number: 1914
Andy - isn't what you said precisely the reason to invest now?
Anurag
  • Date: 2/25/19 5:57 PM
  • Number: 1909
  • Recommendations: 7
Starrob

I credit you for my increased investment on SWKS and also for a much better understanding of the landscape for this company. Your coverage of the conference calls and specific issues that SWKS addresses at a system level was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/19 4:30 PM
  • Number: 1906
  • Recommendations: 2
I'm comparing our ability to pick winners before widespread adoption.

Oh, that! We got a 20 year history of doing it here on these boards. My list is long dude and not your ordinary multibaggers. We call it the first mover
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/25/19 3:06 PM
  • Number: 1903
  • Recommendations: 7
Solar Industry: This industry was low on critical IP and Chinese government subsidy changed the business case for US vendors for the worse although the story unfolded quite well. I also note that many of the players traded at high valuations and
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z