Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SaulR80683

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/21/19 3:59 PM
  • Number: 50724
  • Recommendations: 19
Hi Texmex,

I think Austin hit it right on the nose in saying I pay almost no attention to valuations. Look, Alteryx revenue rose 59% last quarter, AND growth was accelerating !!! Twilio revenue rose 68% last quarter, and growth was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/19 1:57 PM
  • Number: 50719
  • Recommendations: 38
Thanks Swift, for that excellent summary of Guidewire. My thoughts are that this will be a 20% to 25% grower for a long time, with a deep moat and very little risk of losing any of its current clients to competition. However, it is locked in a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/21/19 9:31 AM
  • Number: 50712
  • Recommendations: 9
Monday Morning Rules of The Board

Assistant Board Managers: Bear (PaulWBryant), Austin (CMFALieberman), and Matt (XMF BreakerForce) will each take some of the load of running the board off my shoulders, and act as Assistant
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/19 7:45 AM
  • Number: 50644
  • Recommendations: 3
Why I disagree with Saul on Mongo at NPI:

Mongo is not going to implode overnight, I don't think, because it is best of breed -- path dependence. A look at Mongo's chart shows that it is a great stock to trade, all that

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/19 7:25 AM
  • Number: 50643
  • Recommendations: 3
I also took truly tiny positions in three little tech try-outs...

And please don't take a position in any of my little try-out positions because I did! These are truly tryout, get to know them, type positions, and if
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/19/19 7:16 AM
  • Number: 50642
  • Recommendations: 6
With the cash, I added the most to Nutanix (where Iíve gotten a lot more confidence back), also smaller amounts to...

I should have made clear that my highest conviction companies are still Twilio and Alteryx, but as they were both
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/19 8:29 PM
  • Number: 50630
  • Recommendations: 1
Thanks Willo, for explaining not only what you did but why you did it.
Saul
  • Date: 1/18/19 4:46 PM
  • Number: 50621
  • Recommendations: 67
Mid month update. What Iíve done and why.

Well itís the 18th of the month and Iím almost up 18% year-to-date (16.7%, actually). This does NOT mean that after 365 days Iíll be up close to 365%, I promise! 😀

I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/19 9:33 AM
  • Number: 50455
  • Recommendations: 6
Monday Morning Rules of The Board

New Assistant Board Managers: Bear (PaulWBryant), Austin (CMFALieberman), and Matt (XMF BreakerForce) will each take some of the load of running the board off my shoulders, and act as
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/19 5:43 PM
  • Number: 50408
  • Recommendations: 7
The supposed advantage of allowing near instantaneous conversion from an existing MongoDB installation seems a bit dubious because it would only apply to someone running on a two year old version of MongoDB and who had no reason to consider
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z