Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SaulR80683

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/21/19 3:28 PM
  • Number: 53523
  • Recommendations: 18
Hi Gordon, Start posting and learning. There is absolutely no guarantee the board will be here forever, or even a year from now. You have to learn how to do this for yourself! And welcome to the board.
Saul
  • Date: 3/21/19 10:17 AM
  • Number: 53507
  • Recommendations: 9
Someone just sent me an off board email to tell me that he thought Sean's portfolio post might be inappropriate because some of the stocks in his portfolio had also been MF Australia picks. I was shocked that anyone would think that. Almost
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/19 3:59 PM
  • Number: 53482
  • Recommendations: 0
Thanks Daniel and Vaking, you solved it. It sure wasn't clear to me.
Saul
  • Date: 3/20/19 2:45 PM
  • Number: 53474
  • Recommendations: 1
Hi Darth,

You may be right but itís pretty obscure. Itís a page with bar graphs of Calculated Billings for five quarters, showing under each bar the percent growth QoQ and YoY.

Then on the side they say:

* Q4 FY19
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/19 2:01 PM
  • Number: 53468
  • Recommendations: 13
Someone just sent me an off board email to tell me that he thought Sean's portfolio post might be inappropriate because some of the stocks in his portfolio had also been MF Australia picks. I was shocked that anyone would think that. Almost all
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/19 10:00 AM
  • Number: 53454
  • Recommendations: 13
You're right, there really is no weak spot in the numbers; it's in the "story." ...I wasn't comfortable with its moat, or my understanding of it anyway. Here we are several months later, at 2X the share price, and they
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/19 9:18 AM
  • Number: 53450
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi Gilliganopolis,

That was a very clear and insightful explanation on The Trade Desk. Welcome to the board. I see that in your entire career you've only made three posts, but I hope that you will feel welcome to make more posts on our
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/19 9:08 AM
  • Number: 53449
  • Recommendations: 46
I had said when I asked for help, that my three little SaaS companies (DOCU, ZUO,COUP), with 30% to 40% growth and net retention rates of 110% to 120%, were good companies but they seemed like weaker versions of my full position companies. Well, you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/19/19 9:29 PM
  • Number: 53425
  • Recommendations: 18
<i< Amazing timing Saul, nice add. Seems like another great find on this board.

Yes it is. Saul said "I need some help and advice re some of my stocks" so we gave him SMAR. See post 52867.

Hi Denny, and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/19/19 5:55 PM
  • Number: 53409
  • Recommendations: 6
Darth, Thanks so much for your post on accelerators. I added about 12% more shares to my position in SMAR today. That's all the cash I could raise, and it brought me to a 4.7% position. Now I hope that part of the price rise holds.😀
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z