• Date: 6/26/19 9:01 AM
  • Number: 57207
  • Recommendations: 15
* Alteryx Inc : Cowen and Company raises price target to $137 from $112
* Alteryx Inc : Cowen and Company Recommends ayx as its best smid-cap idea
  • Date: 6/24/19 9:18 AM
  • Number: 57168
  • Recommendations: 21
I am posting this version of The Rules, on alternate weeks to make it more interesting. imyoung created it, and I really like its light format.

What We DO on Saulís Board

Bear (PaulWBryant), Austin
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/24/19 8:10 AM
  • Number: 57167
  • Recommendations: 22
Hi Muji,
I was reareading your wonderful post describing your positions and their rationale,

(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/19 4:05 AM
  • Number: 57155
  • Recommendations: 34
This article explains all the action with Afterpay in the last fortnight...

Holy Mackerel!

Here Afterpay was in the preliminary stages of being investigated for being used for money laundering and financing of terrorism by
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/19 12:10 PM
  • Number: 57150
  • Recommendations: 17
Stop this silliness. As RBG pointed out, this is clearly OFF-TOPIC! Threads on INVESTING BOOKS ARE OFF TOPIC, AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT OF THIS BOARD, which is the discussion of individual growth stocks. And WHO CARES HOW MUCH THE BAT
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/22/19 12:09 PM
  • Number: 57149
  • Recommendations: 25
Stop this silliness. As RBG pointed out, this is clearly OFF-TOPIC! Threads on INVESTING BOOKS ARE OFF TOPIC, AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT OF THIS BOARD, which is the discussion of individual growth stocks. And WHO CARES HOW MUCH THE BAT
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/19 7:26 AM
  • Number: 57107
  • Recommendations: 4
Hi Saul, Thanks for everything you do. One more question as I am very close to retiring. For your segregated money, how many months or years of expenses is that worth? And if that isnít relevant because of your net worth, how much money did you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/20/19 3:19 AM
  • Number: 57105
  • Recommendations: 58
Here's why I don't try to time the market! At the end of May I posted my results a week early because I would be traveling the last week, but a week later, at the calendar end of the month, I was up 140.9%, up just 0.2% from the end of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/19/19 6:01 AM
  • Number: 57060
  • Recommendations: 20
#57052 is gone. Two of us had asked to stop the Investment Book thread which had nothing to do with this board's topic, and I asked almost 70 posts ago so this wasn't a case of not knowing about the request.

Please cooperate with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/19/19 1:22 AM
  • Number: 57058
  • Recommendations: 1
Again, muji, why not suggest it to the company with all the benefits you described in your initial post. Who knows, it might get the germ of an idea growing,
Saul
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z