Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By CMFMonkey

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/15/19 3:49 PM
  • Number: 975
  • Recommendations: 2
An acquisition of a small fish by a bigger fish is usually not the best result if ginormous market-beating returns are your thing. The higher the market cap, the harder to move the growth. Not to mention the harder to maneuver and make decisions. As
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/19 7:14 PM
  • Number: 51389
  • Recommendations: 4
Friends,

Hearing that the Consumer Reports rag was dropping the Tesla Model 3 as a car they can recommend, Monkey immediately threw lots of bananas at innocent passerby in a tantrum of enviable proportions. How DARE THEY!? Is Consumer
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/13/19 11:29 AM
  • Number: 2245867
  • Recommendations: 10
Dear Political Asylum humans,

This is Monkey's first post here, so please don't throw coconuts.

Monkey has spent his first few decades observing humanity and is puzzled by a word you use: "morality."
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/7/19 2:25 PM
  • Number: 952
  • Recommendations: 3
Thine eyes deceive you not, Domey! And thank you for posting that great interview with the chief suit, which basically went like this:

Talking Head: Things are bad!
TTWO: No they're not.

Tell me, baby, who do you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/6/19 7:46 PM
  • Number: 303
  • Recommendations: 5
Friends,

Well Monkey will be Monkey's Uncle. Match has released it's latest numbers and they look... very good.

Here's the link:

(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/6/19 10:40 AM
  • Number: 944
  • Recommendations: 10
Friends,

As Monkey types this, shares of TTWO are trading for $93.5 bananas per share. This is down 13% from their trading value yesterday, before earnings were released. So were earnings bad? No. Disappointing? Yes. The difference?
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/19 11:52 PM
  • Number: 1945
Friends,

Jack sounds sober and grounded in this interview. And transparent and aware of all the issues and the opposite of flakey or distracted as many claims out there portend him to be.

Definitely worth listening to if you at
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/24/19 6:18 PM
  • Number: 1944
There's a new op-ed in the new york times that deserves a careful consideration for those investing in TWTR:

"But in its zigs and zags, the Covington story made one thing clear: Twitter is ruining American journalism.

The
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/21/18 11:46 AM
  • Number: 928
  • Recommendations: 5
But there's only one "Game of the Year."

And Take-Two share holders can rejoice that it's one of our own. It's better to be a business with the game of the year in your intellectual property vault than without it,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/20/18 11:32 AM
  • Number: 1932
  • Recommendations: 7
Friends,

Twitter is down 10% on what's shaping up to be a broad-market down day for tech stocks. So that's one reason.

The other reason is that Citron Research, which makes its bananas by publishing analysis that is
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z