Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By CMFMonkey

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/28/14 1:54 AM
  • Number: 32942
  • Recommendations: 310
Humans,

We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet and the pontification about Apple’s latest earnings update, we know this
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/10/11 5:55 PM
  • Number: 4375
  • Recommendations: 123
Dear Long-Time-Activision-Suffering Fools,

DocMonsta knew this moment was coming, when Monkey would reluctantly have to put on his cheerleading pom-poms and try to cajole some sense into you
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/29/13 8:05 PM
  • Number: 30906
  • Recommendations: 110
Friends, Fools, Countrymen, Short-Sighted Day Traders,

Monkeys love bananas. Humans love toys. Whereas Monkeys plant banana trees and water them with patience and are rewarded with delicious yellow fruit, humans have taken a different
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/23/14 1:15 PM
  • Number: 5350
  • Recommendations: 101
Top of a Floppy Morn’, Fools,

Monkey is fixin’ to plop down some bananas in exchange for co-ownership shares of Whole Foods Market. Below are the reasons he’s doing this––there must always be very good reasons to do something else
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/13/14 10:37 PM
  • Number: 32523
  • Recommendations: 90
So there Monkey found himself, at the end of the year and the beginning of the new, in the Jungle of Belize, recalibrating his spirits and counting his bananas while swaying in a hammock. Piña coladas were had by all, but mostly by Monkey.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/25/11 10:37 AM
  • Number: 15545
  • Recommendations: 82
Bob,

Your post asking David for an apology––as well as suggesting that he should spend "a significant amount of board time lamenting the results for some members"–– is a rhetorically crafty way of refusing to take responsibility
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/17/14 10:29 PM
  • Number: 34634
  • Recommendations: 72
Hello Foolish Bipeds,

It's raining today in the jungle, so Monkey thought he'd swing by the local Apple Store that lives in his mind to punch up a few thoughts about Apple's business and why there's an industry out there (and on these
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/16 12:28 AM
  • Number: 18356
  • Recommendations: 70
Friends, Countrymen,

Monkey comes to bury Kevin's optimism, not to praise it.

Because, Monkey, too, has been exceptionally susceptible to increasing his stake in INFN based on the optimistic detailed sleuthing we've been blessed to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/11 3:29 PM
  • Number: 5197
  • Recommendations: 68
Dear Fools,

Our good boise of the ken variety wrote an intriguing post...

(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/11/14 5:57 PM
  • Number: 6520
  • Recommendations: 67
Dear Fools,

Let’s start with the obligatory disclosure, namely that Monkey owns a fair hammock’s worth of AMZN shares and has used and continues to use Amazon as his go-to shopping interwebs locale, mostly because he lives in a jungle where
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z