Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By PosFCF

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/13/19 1:04 PM
  • Number: 560737
  • Recommendations: 3
It's especially easy when the bright is being drawn above the income/asset level of the person drawing the line.

Isn't the opposite also true that when the rich gain power and can draw lines through their lobbyists? In fact
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/28/19 12:36 PM
  • Number: 559586
  • Recommendations: 3
Not having sympathy is a different stance than calling to attention the breaking of the Air Traffic Controllers Union one of the major occurrences in wealth and income distribution disparities "horse pucky".

A major Union strike
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/28/19 11:04 AM
  • Number: 559577
  • Recommendations: 2
telegraph:

"The biggest thing to happen that promoted wealth disparity during the Reagan/Thatcher era was the breaking of the Unions....Air Traffic Controllers in the US and Coal Miners in the UK.....put a serious dent in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/28/19 10:43 AM
  • Number: 559570
  • Recommendations: 6
In his book “Capital in the Twenty-First Century””The central thesis of the book is that inequality is not an accident, but rather a feature of capitalism, and can only be reversed through state interventionism.[17] The book thus argues that,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/19 4:26 PM
  • Number: 559530
  • Recommendations: 2
Just thought of another macroeconomic shift that occurred about the same time: credit cards.

Prior, one had lay-away plans in stores where someone would put an item on lay-away, make regular payments on the item and only received it after
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/19 1:34 PM
  • Number: 559520
  • Recommendations: 5
I think this is a great idea for more affordable housing.

Having sold manufactured and modular housing, having worked as the Red Cross liaison to the EOC in our Florida County for several years, and having lived in Florida for 30+
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/27/19 1:14 PM
  • Number: 559518
  • Recommendations: 27
They found that something cataclysmic happened around 1980. As Ronald Reagan was winning the White House...

The biggest thing to happen that promoted wealth disparity during the Reagan/Thatcher era was the breaking of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/12/19 12:55 PM
  • Number: 558579
  • Recommendations: 9
We don't consume enough quantity of any one thing to make Costco or Sam's Club worth the membership, drive, or effort. Both local food store chains (Publix and Winn Dixie) carry Chobani and I've been eating it (mostly with blueberries
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/7/19 2:36 PM
  • Number: 38247
  • Recommendations: 1
These kind of people/practices can ruin it for everyone...

It was why I got out of New Gold years ago....they were operating in defiance of a Court order to cease and desist. The performance of the stock after I got out proved how
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/7/19 1:28 PM
  • Number: 38245
  • Recommendations: 5
It will be interesting to see if Mexico wants to be known as a mining friendly jurisdiction...

Or another water-less wasteland? Why go through filing and getting approval for environmental permits and then seriously abrogate them?
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z