Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By XMFBreakerTinker

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/20/19 9:16 PM
  • Number: 108114
  • Recommendations: 0
Yes, except for the fact that Docusign has 70% marketshare. You don't get 70% marketshare in a billion dollar market with competitors like Adobe at play without doing something right, without having a differentiated product.

No one
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/19 7:33 PM
  • Number: 108110
As yíall know I look forward, not back. Looking forward Docusign may easily do materially more than $900 million for next year. Consensus is currently at 23% growth from $694 for this year and looking at anywhere from $836 to $890 for next year.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/19 3:54 PM
  • Number: 108101
  • Recommendations: 3
Nutanix is the one player making big money at the Fed. Remember their $20 million contract with the Air Force. As for the rest the Fed business will come but it will take time. Zscaler is also FedRAMP as well.

I am making the following
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/19 3:45 PM
  • Number: 108100
  • Recommendations: 2
Consistent with the yield curve issue is look how many bank branch offices are being built. They are everywhere! I remember when Goodwill started being built everywhere, taking over old Targets, old entertainment centers, etc. Urrr, yeah that was
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/19 2:40 PM
  • Number: 50695
There does appear to be a common pattern amongst many of the SaaS companies and that is their rise has prompted the Federal government to also take steps to modernize and open up entirely new and very large markets for the new SaaS
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/19 2:36 PM
  • Number: 108094
From the earnings call the real estate vertical is actually a small vertical for Docusign (nice, material of course) but relatively a small vertical.

This gives more impetus to the importance of the SoA product as the individual
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/19 1:59 PM
  • Number: 108092
I find it unlikely to see Atlas like adoption. The SoA market is not a new market in the Tornado, and Docusign already has its own SoA platform (that did not make it on to Forrester). Thus Spring is not a brand new filed for Docusign. What Spring
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/19 1:46 PM
  • Number: 39
  • Recommendations: 1
Just a clarification, real estate is only a small part of Docusign's business. Thus Zillow buying Docusign would put Zillow into a new business far removed from real estate. Further Zillow an Docusign are about the same size.

Now
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/19 10:13 AM
  • Number: 108087
  • Recommendations: 1
https://boards.fool.com/possible-docusign-red-flag-34114197....

From last night and the point is confirmed. Even if they grow sales by 50% YoY, it will take them
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/20/19 3:57 AM
  • Number: 50682
  • Recommendations: 28
Iím going through the latest earnings call. Just as I stated earlier DOCUís CEO touted their existing market leading integrations in regard to enhancing their ability to sell systems of agreement. Hey, good call by me then.

However, one
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z