Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By XMFBreakerTinker

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/23/18 5:18 PM
  • Number: 103938
  • Recommendations: 4
They hate Trump, because like with Reagan, Trump can articulately and concisely describe exactly who the Left is and how ridiculous and anti-American they are. The Left cannot stand to be exposed.

We still hear the refrain that Democrats
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/23/18 5:08 PM
  • Number: 103937
  • Recommendations: 0
  • Date: 10/23/18 3:48 PM
  • Number: 47711
In the end I agree with you Focus. In particular I have noticed similarities between Nutanix and Nvidia in regard to rapidly producing multiple different products at a pace that far outpaces the competition, with a quality that is better than the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/23/18 3:39 PM
  • Number: 103927
The invaders are bringing their own nations flags, the very ones they are "fleeing" from. An American flag with a swastika painted on it was burned.

The invaders were chanting Barack Obama's 2008 presidential campaign
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/23/18 2:11 PM
  • Number: 47705
  • Recommendations: 2
Seriously, look at the chart from last earnings report to now. It is a complete parabola with near identical slope going up post earnings to go down now. As if the earnings report never existed.

I really do think this has to do with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/23/18 1:53 PM
  • Number: 47704
  • Recommendations: 3
Some financial backers are the ones that caused the sale to go through due to the immediate financial renumeration that would be coming their way. Meanwhile other VCs consented to selling out this early on Frame because they had confidence in in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/23/18 1:10 PM
  • Number: 103921
  • Recommendations: 3
You have to be in the market to make returns. Studies show that there are about 10 days a year that hold most of the market gains. If you are not in the market for those days then you miss out on a good chunk of the returns for that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/23/18 12:35 PM
  • Number: 47694
  • Recommendations: 10
The contrarian in me is not real happy with all these strong buy ratings. It indicates that there is no secret here, no misunderstand aspects, but yet the shares are still falling faster than the market. The shares are also fundamentally cheap,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/23/18 8:51 AM
  • Number: 103910
  • Recommendations: 2
Futures way down Nvidia will open much lower. Either be a bad day or willl be rebound later. Seems Brexit like stuff that I just find taxing and ignore or Italian debt sort of thing.

All boring stuff of no consequence.

If there
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/23/18 1:48 AM
  • Number: 103906
  • Recommendations: 5
https://www.thinkahead.com/blog/nutanix-ahv-from-trojan-hors...

Btw appears to be a reason why Nutanix continues to have a higher AHV
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z