Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By XMFBreakerTinker

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/24/18 7:32 PM
  • Number: 37752
  • Recommendations: 100
I am making an early return after one heck of a party last night and great work out today, now cuddled with hounds on the command chair in the living room. I lost your post post Kingran, but you asked is there anyone who may take marketshare from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/17 8:45 PM
  • Number: 28807
  • Recommendations: 81
There are plenty of negatives about the company, just none of them as Denny specifies "Barbarians at the Gate".

Unlike perception on this board, and by most, NVDA really has little to no real competition. Gasp! {goes the crowd}.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/19/18 2:39 PM
  • Number: 47576
  • Recommendations: 54
In my port (such as it is, if it is so still be definition) MDB at this marketcap is inviolable. I have been itchy on the other holding(s) I have. Not out of fear of loss but out of trying to be too perfect.

One rule I usually have is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/15/18 8:29 PM
  • Number: 47466
  • Recommendations: 52
Why is it that Saul has to use any other benchmark that people who actually CHARGE YOU FOR ADVICE use to justify their existence!

Saul is here gratuitously. Saul has not always been invested in a SHOP or an Alteryx, etc, because frankly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/3/18 11:11 PM
  • Number: 46929
  • Recommendations: 52
Today, the majority of critical business applications such as CRM systems, office productivity, unified communications, contact center and more are in the cloud, so a technology that routes a user into the network just to send it back out
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/10/05 12:41 PM
  • Number: 167096
  • Recommendations: 50
I still just don't get this hate of Bush. It is one thing to adamantly disagree and engage in discourse to articulate your disagreement, it is quite another to develop such vile and hatred as to personally attack the person.

As a lawyer I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/30/18 12:57 PM
  • Number: 49822
  • Recommendations: 45
It is like the Tour de France. The harder the course is, the easier it is for the strongest rider. Sounds counter-intuitive but is absolutely true. The strongest rider will relatively speaking show greater and greater advantages relative to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/14/18 5:38 PM
  • Number: 47416
  • Recommendations: 45
The security market is not that difficult to follow. If you want traditional fire walls and appliances Palo Alto is your company. They are still growing in high 20s, low 30%, something like 40k customers or something (you guys can correct me on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/21/18 5:01 PM
  • Number: 47622
  • Recommendations: 44
The Public clouds are not going to co-opt the market for multi-cloud. Want proof? VMWare is partnered with AWS, Nutanix is partnered with Google. Azure partners with no one because Microsoft is already in practically every enterprise so they do
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/10/18 3:40 PM
  • Number: 41196
  • Recommendations: 42
There seems to be a focus on monthly returns on this board. I mean that is fine, and the returns have been great. But generally speaking, absent extraordinary market conditions (that we have now and we should take advantage of and many here
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z