Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By XMFBreakerTinker

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 4/1/19 10:21 PM
  • Number: 54055
  • Recommendations: 138
The thread on high or low p/s stocks has gone on as long as a political rant on NPI. I appreciate the opinion. We all need to know that investing is not easy. We also need to know, as we have learned, is if you listen to the conventional wisdom
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/24/18 7:32 PM
  • Number: 37752
  • Recommendations: 100
I am making an early return after one heck of a party last night and great work out today, now cuddled with hounds on the command chair in the living room. I lost your post post Kingran, but you asked is there anyone who may take marketshare from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/17 8:45 PM
  • Number: 28807
  • Recommendations: 81
There are plenty of negatives about the company, just none of them as Denny specifies "Barbarians at the Gate".

Unlike perception on this board, and by most, NVDA really has little to no real competition. Gasp! {goes the crowd}.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/9/19 11:20 AM
  • Number: 55484
  • Recommendations: 60
This is another case of a company CEO touting tremendous growth in categories of business that are too small to drive the business. Such as how large CTV business is with this 1000% growth sort of thing.

It is also a matter of TTD getting
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/1/19 11:59 PM
  • Number: 54064
  • Recommendations: 57
I don't hold any of them. I never owned Amazon or Netflix. My investments have been more akin to Saul's over the years. As an example, 8x on QCOM during the bubble, sold it. Bought it again in 2003 and held it until 2006 for a triple.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/19/18 2:39 PM
  • Number: 47576
  • Recommendations: 54
In my port (such as it is, if it is so still be definition) MDB at this marketcap is inviolable. I have been itchy on the other holding(s) I have. Not out of fear of loss but out of trying to be too perfect.

One rule I usually have is
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/7/19 10:27 PM
  • Number: 113719
  • Recommendations: 53
I donít think that matters to Lily as by looking at her portfolio she is true blue American!

Cracker Barrel, Deere, Harley Davidson, Remington, WWE, NASCAR. Nice diversity. ;)

There are a few things I don't have to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/15/18 8:29 PM
  • Number: 47466
  • Recommendations: 52
Why is it that Saul has to use any other benchmark that people who actually CHARGE YOU FOR ADVICE use to justify their existence!

Saul is here gratuitously. Saul has not always been invested in a SHOP or an Alteryx, etc, because frankly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/3/18 11:11 PM
  • Number: 46929
  • Recommendations: 52
Today, the majority of critical business applications such as CRM systems, office productivity, unified communications, contact center and more are in the cloud, so a technology that routes a user into the network just to send it back out
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/10/05 12:41 PM
  • Number: 167096
  • Recommendations: 50
I still just don't get this hate of Bush. It is one thing to adamantly disagree and engage in discourse to articulate your disagreement, it is quite another to develop such vile and hatred as to personally attack the person.

As a lawyer I
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z