Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFDatabasebob

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/15/19 7:59 PM
  • Number: 61
  • Recommendations: 1
Thank you very much, Swift. Happy New Year to you as well.

I'm intrigued enough to keep watching, but I think I'll stay on the sidelines for now. It seems I should really get my arms around their financials before making a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/19 7:40 PM
  • Number: 82
  • Recommendations: 2
Hi Kevin.

I haven't done the research you have, so I'm shooting from the hip here...

The MEMX consortium members control a lot of trades, which could be diverted away from existing exchanges in a heartbeat, sort of. Yes,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/15/19 1:05 AM
  • Number: 59
Hi Swift (not for the first time),

I've been watching ZUO, as it has been recommended by services I respect. From my perspective, the sticking point is: They say that implementation of a subscription model is difficult for their
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/19 3:01 PM
  • Number: 50473
  • Recommendations: 6
Hi Brian.

I think you know that I'm a big fan of your Antifragile analyses, but I wanted to highlight something, although it is probably off-topic for this board...

"Inspirational: Yes! I love the idea of people owning
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/19 12:58 PM
  • Number: 180
  • Recommendations: 0
https://seekingalpha.com/news/3422802-zayo-briefly-spikes-re...

You may recall that my initial earnings analysis from May 2017 had a section
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/12/19 10:37 AM
  • Number: 179
Hi Starrob.

Thanks for posting that press release. That last line that you've excerpted really got my attention. I hate to speculate too much based on one line in a press release, but it sounds promising.

Fool
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/19 5:27 PM
  • Number: 50355
Hi ajm101.

Thanks for the correction. As I've continued to read more about the Amazon v. MongoDB situation, I realize I misspoke and your characterization is accurate. Good thing I'm retired, eh?

That said, I'm not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/19 1:09 AM
  • Number: 1214
  • Recommendations: 6
Hi Tom. You can add GLW, LFUS, ROP, and ZAYO to the Google Doc with me as the sponsor. I am committed to offer my support here for those companies. It is taking me longer than I expected, and it is possible that I may not be able to fully deliver
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/11/19 12:10 AM
  • Number: 50299
  • Recommendations: 92
I posted this elsewhere in Fooldom. I should post it here too (lightly edited), although this board has seen some of the points I raise already. I especially want to call out posts by Greg (sarksnz) and
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/10/19 5:37 PM
  • Number: 55
Just as a heads-up, three of my companies report earnings that week, so I'll be pretty busy. My best guess is that I'll publish my analysis on February 7, but it could be sooner or later. I just wanted to let you know in
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z