Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFDatabasebob

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/18/19 4:53 PM
  • Number: 58
  • Recommendations: 0
http://investors.ropertech.com/file/Index?KeyFile=397151334

"“Foundry has become the industry standard in an attractive niche market by maintaining a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/14/19 12:21 AM
  • Number: 841
  • Recommendations: 8
Hi dogslife. You've gotten some great advice already, but I'm going to pile on with something a little different. I'm also going to make an assumption about you as an investor and, if I'm wrong, please feel free to ignore my
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/26/19 2:12 PM
  • Number: 357
  • Recommendations: 1
I have raised this issue with TMF before. They get this data from a third-party provider. The best that they can do in the short term is either report it to the provider or -- if the data gets bad enough -- switch providers.

Fool
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/22/19 12:56 PM
  • Number: 185
  • Recommendations: 1
  • Date: 2/22/19 1:04 AM
  • Number: 533
  • Recommendations: 7
Hi Starrob.

I didn't verify Paycom's numbers, but it wouldn't surprise me if they actually said "Rule of 70" and not "Rule of 40" to emphasize how much better they're doing. "Rule of 70"
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/21/19 11:58 PM
  • Number: 531
  • Recommendations: 5
Hi Starrob.

It was a busy earnings season for me when you posted this, and I'm only now getting around to reading it... I am a big fan of the contributions you're making with these posts, and I am keenly aware of the effort
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/18/19 5:04 PM
  • Number: 48
  • Recommendations: 0
Hi J.

I would assume that the funds should be in your account in the next few days. The last day of trading was 2/14. If you don't see the funds by later this week, you should get in touch with your broker.

Fool
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/16/19 11:39 PM
  • Number: 486
  • Recommendations: 3
I'm here too, Phil. For me, personally, IPGP is a larger holding. But I like the merger with RSTI and I'm happy to be a COHR shareholder. The two compete a bit, but I see them as more complementary than directly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/11/19 4:06 PM
  • Number: 184
  • Recommendations: 3
The “5 and 3” analysis below (in italics) was originally written by Stock Advisor analyst Micah Robinson on November 21, 2014. On May 10, 2016, Stock Advisor analyst Abi Malin changed the first potential green flag, citing the fact that the 8%
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/11/19 4:03 PM
  • Number: 1276
  • Recommendations: 8
Zayo presented improved results this quarter, although growth is still slower than I would like to see. More notably, Zayo abandoned their plans to separate into two companies with infrastructure and enterprise focuses, presenting a less-disruptive
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z