Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By TMFDatabasebob

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/29/16 9:12 PM
  • Number: 22415
  • Recommendations: 94
Hi Saul.

I do still hold INFN and would consider buying more at these prices. Perhaps your "expectations and hopes" have turned to ashes; mine have not. I just think their gratification will be delayed and I'm willing to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/26/17 3:00 PM
  • Number: 25488
  • Recommendations: 87
I think that diversification doesn't get the recognition that it deserves on this board. I can understand that from the perspective that diversification is not "Saul's Way". While many are here to more closely emulate Saul, I
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/15/16 12:34 AM
  • Number: 18116
  • Recommendations: 81
Hi all! Iíve been reading Saulís board since late last summer, trying to catch up on all the important posts, starting right at the beginning. I really wanted to be sure I understood the ďlay of the landĒ before I started posting. I am actually
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/16 9:41 AM
  • Number: 20435
  • Recommendations: 80
Let me start out by saying that Iím not nearly as upset with the results as I am with the press release presenting them. When there is a gain to be presented, management presents it, even if it is a stretch. If a gain canít be found, thereís no
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/25/11 8:43 PM
  • Number: 4398
  • Recommendations: 68
Despite many posts about Exelixis moving forward with the ď306 trialĒ without FDA SPA agreement, I think that many interesting points and questions have yet to be raised on these boards. Iíll try to organize the facts that are publicly known, to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/15/09 9:38 PM
  • Number: 279
  • Recommendations: 68
Last week, Dynamic Materials Annual Stockholder meeting was held in Boulder, Colorado. Since I live in Boulder, I decided to attend. This is only the second annual shareholder meeting Iíve ever attended, so I canít draw a lot of comparisons or say
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/14/17 10:41 AM
  • Number: 24134
  • Recommendations: 65
Bear wrote: "I don't get what the thesis is [on CMG] other than, "It used to be worth 700 a share, yeehaw!""

The thesis is based on the unit economics of the stores. They cost about $800,000 to build, quickly
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/9/15 12:35 AM
  • Number: 436
  • Recommendations: 65
Hello Skyworks Solutions shareholders and followers. This is my first earnings analysis for this company, so please indulge me while I briefly explain who I am, my role on these boards, and my background with SWKS. Then Iíll do my best to cover
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/13/17 10:19 AM
  • Number: 25126
  • Recommendations: 64
Hello Paycom investors (or at least investors wanting to learn about Paycom). Like you, I found this company interesting and Iíve decided to offer quarterly earnings analyses, at least for now. But before I dig into Paycom, please let me share a
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/24/14 4:29 PM
  • Number: 8718
  • Recommendations: 64
Hello Infinera shareholders. When I realized that Dave Meier Ė for whom I have incredible respect (and I was fortunate enough to be able to tell him that in person once) Ė would no longer be able to cover Infinera on the Motley Fool boards, I
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z