Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By JeanDavid

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 8/30/06 8:04 AM
  • Number: 123338
  • Recommendations: 98
http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/business/15385628.htm

If you are a true capitalist, as many here seem to be, would you not say that if a 700% increase in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/21/07 8:57 AM
  • Number: 129490
  • Recommendations: 65
  • Date: 4/11/15 11:52 AM
  • Number: 216371
  • Recommendations: 61
Iran will NEVER be respectable until it separates Religion from the State.

Saudi Arabia will NEVER be respectable until it separates Religion from the State.

Irael will NEVER be respectable until it separates Religion from
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/27/08 8:59 AM
  • Number: 141329
  • Recommendations: 52
There's this thing. It's called the internet. It doesn't belong to AT&T or Charter or AOL or any other internet service providers. It belongs to you and I as much as it belongs to any giant corporation.

I would like to agree with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/4/01 6:22 AM
  • Number: 52352
  • Recommendations: 50
I AM CONSIDERING BUYING BERKSHIRE AS A ROTH IRA...I WOULD PUT THE MAXINUM AMOUNT EACH YEAR IN TH "b" SHARES AS MY ROTH...I HAVE MY 401K MAXED OUT...THE S AND P IS AS AGGRESSIVE AS I CAN BUY...I HAVE NO DEBT...HOME IS PAID FOR...ANY
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/06 6:41 AM
  • Number: 120870
  • Recommendations: 45
It just seems like a bunch of finger-pointing to me. “What that guy over there is doing is not illegal, immoral or fattening, but it doesn't do any overall good for society either.” My question is: why do you care?

I care because
(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/5/01 2:44 PM
  • Number: 20543
  • Recommendations: 44
MONITORS READ THIS, DO LET MOTLEY FOOL MANAGEMENT KNOW THAT NEXT PIECE ON JDSU FROM MOTLEY FOOL WRITERS WILL TRIGGER A REQUEST FROM ME TO THE SEC FOR AN INQUIRY AS TO THE HAMMERING ON THIS STOCK BY MOTLEY FOOL WRITERS-- I SENSE AN AGENDA.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/16/10 11:41 AM
  • Number: 168340
  • Recommendations: 43
So I called and they said oh that is our risk department which we sub contract out.

Banks suck. I guess American Express is like a bank.

I had a bank. I wrote a check to my automobile insurance company to pay my premium for
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/14/15 9:14 AM
  • Number: 216406
  • Recommendations: 41
are retirees expected to amass millions of $$$ in common stocks to live off these dividends?

I do not think anyone expects retirees to have amassed millions of dollars in common stocks (or anything else) so they can live off
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/26/13 8:15 AM
  • Number: 203640
  • Recommendations: 40
I am hopeful that any changes to climate will occur slowly enough to allow adaptation at reasonable economic cost.

I am much less hopeful than you are.

Human beings like to make simplifying assumptions about phenomena. It
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z