Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By TMFSarahGen

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/24/18 10:46 AM
  • Number: 222
  • Recommendations: 2
This and the meeting seem to be providing a nice lift to the stock today.
Meeting: (Continued...)
  • Date: 11/6/09 12:32 PM
  • Number: 201137
  • Recommendations: 0

Thanks for the warning on BOFL. Wow, their chart looks unbelievably horrible! Most banks rallied since March, and have just pulled back a bit lately - but BOFL has just gone straight down.

PVTB is working out very nicely today though.
(Continued...)

• Date: 11/6/09 9:18 AM
  • Number: 201012

I know this is old, so you might not see it - but Wow! That's a lot of gold posts! Thanks for the link, i'll have to check them all out!!

Sarah

• Date: 11/5/09 7:48 PM
  • Number: 200893

hmmm - I was just looking at PVTB - which tops the weekly and monthly list, and saw that it's one of the only stocks that UltraLong has greenthumbed lately. He's only been redthumbing stuff. He has the lead bull pitch on PVTB

• Date: 11/5/09 6:31 PM
  • Number: 200872

fyi, I just posted all the biggest buys in banks for today, week and month. So some of those aren't regionals.. like you'll see BAC up there, which is obviously not a regional.

And I totally agree about them being early. AKAM and GME
(Continued...)

• Date: 11/5/09 3:56 PM
  • Number: 200815

I missed out on the big bank rally earlier in the year, but I think we're set for another one.

Of course, there's going to be a big differentiator going forward - those with big commercial loans (which are supposed to be the next big fall)
(Continued...)

• Date: 11/5/09 3:37 PM
  • Number: 200805

Insider buying for financials, in particular banks, has outpaced other sectors for days now.  If you look at the charts for most banks, you'll see that this corresponds with a selloff in bank shares over the last couple weeks.

Today
(Continued...)

• Date: 10/20/09 12:02 PM
  • Number: 195519

ikkyu2, this is great stuff!

Sometimes connections like this seem so very obvious, it's unbelievable that the market doesn't just watch and learn the way you are doing. But the market is the market - and sometimes 2 weeks is a very long
(Continued...)

• Date: 7/10/09 11:22 AM
  • Number: 160801

hi Tasty! We decided that we should get a cat (or cats) first - in case the dog got to proprietary about 'owning' the house. So we have a cat! :) We picked her up from some ASU students who adopted her when she was 3 months (she was 11 months
(Continued...)

• Date: 6/6/09 10:55 PM
  • Number: 148156

Well, we met the dogs, and we're now deciding between three of them. I didn't mention any of them above - never thought I would like them:

1. Arnold - the sweetest calmest dog I've met in a long time - and he's a big beautiful Rottweiler.
(Continued...)

Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z