Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By TMFTypeoh

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 2/4/13 9:51 PM
  • Number: 22616
  • Recommendations: 85
<<<<<WARNING.....LONG POST BELOW>>>>>>>>>

"The key to investing is not assessing how much an industry is going to affect society, or how much it will grow, but rather determining the

(Continued...)
  • Date: 5/8/13 4:00 PM
  • Number: 4356
  • Recommendations: 68
OK, I've had a quick chance to review the quarter.

Obviously, the tone thus far from posters on these boards have been that of frustration and negativity (which is understandable). As a MAKO shareholder myself with an average cost basis in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/11/17 3:34 PM
  • Number: 31411
  • Recommendations: 46
Hey Saul fans,

I watched this video a few weeks ago and have been replaying it in my mind ever since. There's a lot of great info in here that I personally cannot find a strong rebuttal to (though perhaps some on this board
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/18/18 9:32 AM
  • Number: 42893
  • Recommendations: 44
Hey Fools,

I had a chance to tour Abiomed's HQ last week and sit down with their head of IR for an hour. My goal is to post the entire conversation on this board for all to read, but that's going to take a day or two to complete.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/25/14 7:31 AM
  • Number: 9633
  • Recommendations: 43
  • Date: 6/21/18 4:10 PM
  • Number: 43125
  • Recommendations: 41
Hey Fools,

Here's the full Q&A transcript from my meeting with Ingrid Goldberg, who is Abiomedís head of investor relations.

I edited the transcript a little bit to help with the flow.

Brian

(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/24/12 10:50 PM
  • Number: 3619
  • Recommendations: 41
My weakness with this one is in guessing whether the tech fully takes hold before a competitor trumps it with something superior.

Hey Duke,

Of my list of concerns that I have for MAKO, this one ranks pretty low. Its very
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/11 8:55 PM
  • Number: 14214
  • Recommendations: 39
Holy cow fools! This week the Netflix board has been by far the most active week for any fool discussion I've ever seen (and for good reason).

I've mostly been keeping away, reading as much as I can, and trying to gather my thoughts on
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/13/17 8:46 AM
  • Number: 30648
  • Recommendations: 38
Hey Fools,

Cross post from the BOFI discussion boards........

I've been lurking on the Saul boards and found that some Fools owned INBK. As an investor in BOFI, I came across this presentation that looked
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/12/17 8:55 PM
  • Number: 4362
  • Recommendations: 38
Hey Fools,

I've been lurking on the Saul boards and found that some Fools owned INBK. As an investor in BOFI, I came across this presentation that looked good - (Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z