Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By SeattlePioneer

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/21/19 6:12 AM
  • Number: 92525
  • Recommendations: 0
I commend the Fool for doing a capable job of keeping discussion boards open and free to discuss all sides of pretty much any issue. At the same time, they do a capable job of keeping boards free of abusive and hateful posts through the FA
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/21/19 2:43 AM
  • Number: 555249
<<But it doesn't say "by any means Congress feels like." It specifies a means - "by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries." In other words,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/21/19 2:37 AM
  • Number: 92523
<<You were the one who said Personally I don't have a problem being wrong on some issue and then changing my mind as I become better informed. (which you conveniently omitted from your quote above). The Lancet is saying that they were
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/21/19 2:32 AM
  • Number: 124555
Also, you really don't need to drain the tank.

Shut off the water supply to the water heater, and when you loosen the old element, be ready to put the new one in promptly.

When you take the old one out, you aren't
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/21/19 12:05 AM
  • Number: 124553
Just an additional thought:

As I understand it, the bottom element is turned on far more than is the upper element, which only turns on when the tank is heavily drained and mostly filled with cold water. In that condition, the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/21/19 12:00 AM
  • Number: 124552
<<The bottom heating element in my Ruud electric water heater has failed. As long as I'm draining the tank, does it make sense to replace the upper heating element at the same time?

intercst>>

I'm not an
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/19 6:01 PM
  • Number: 555235
<<I didn't realize that you lived in Europe and therefore would be included in the "we" who were throwing away your heritage. Another way to look at it is that the typical European originated American left wherever they lived in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/19 5:57 PM
  • Number: 92515
  • Recommendations: 2
<<Would it help your belief if you saw that the medical journal that originally published the article has retracted it? (Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/19 5:52 PM
  • Number: 92514
  • Recommendations: 1
<<Me: And who will determine if info is false, misleading, or slanderous?

In journalism, editors, fact checkers, and attorneys do this quite well.

OK. Who is going to employ these people here at TMF? For these free-to-use
(Continued...)
  • Date: 3/20/19 5:45 PM
  • Number: 92513
  • Recommendations: 3
<<.. not allowed to misstate the facts.

What if the 'facts' have been homogenized to support an agenda and belief system?
>>

Politics is perfectly capable of corrupting whatever facts are in dispute.
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z