Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By pauleckler

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/17/19 9:56 PM
  • Number: 551403
  • Recommendations: 1
Ireland will never put their future into the hands of the English government.

Yes, and the fundamental reason is religious differences. Which resulted in protestants being transported to Ireland as well as laws that favored
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/19 9:40 PM
  • Number: 138550
  • Recommendations: 0
Argon is heavier than air. That makes it easier to displace the air in the space with argon.

In either case, its important that the gas you use is dry. Compressed air tanks often have liquid water on the bottom of the tank. Either can be
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/19 10:30 PM
  • Number: 551328
a clear majority favors Remain.

But that requires swallowing British pride and accepting the regulations coming from Brussels without objection. Also we hear the open borders policy of EU is a problem for some.
  • Date: 1/16/19 10:24 PM
  • Number: 73344
I think sensor technology continues to improve. Most of us have tire pressure sensors on all tires including the spare.

Oil monitors last car were strictly by preset mileage. Now the monitor seems to know something about my driving
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/19 10:14 PM
  • Number: 551325
  • Recommendations: 3
The two Irish enclaves need each other MUCH more than they need anyone to the east of their island.

I suppose you could ask if Ireland would consider leaving the EU too so it could make a deal with UK and avoid border controls with
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/19 10:06 PM
  • Number: 551323
I saw an article today suggesting that EU might reconsider their position now that they know their idea of Brexit agreement is not acceptable to the Brits.

As to staying in EU, Brits seem to hate the rules coming from Brussels with little
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/19 9:59 PM
  • Number: 279396
If you place an after hours order some brokers do have warning messages.

Trading volumes after hours is often small. Thinly traded stocks make for risky market orders.
  • Date: 1/16/19 9:48 PM
  • Number: 551322
When NAFTA passed, I recall concerns to keep Mexican drivers from driving in the US. I think they did it with safety regulations on trucks crossing the border.

Low skill immigrants must be potential truck drivers once they learn enough
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/19 9:37 PM
  • Number: 905552
And what about rest stops on the freeways. Is there ever any parking space?
  • Date: 1/16/19 9:36 PM
  • Number: 905551
I wonder if Walmart allows people to park their RVs in its parking lots in Silicon Valley. If yes, the parking lots could be full.
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z