Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Tuni

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/18/18 9:13 PM
  • Number: 512543
  • Recommendations: 1
Apparently, a heated argument (actually a shouting match) took place today in the West Wing between chief of staff John Kelly (marine turncoat) and national security adviser John Bolton (the mustache) over a recent surge in border crossings.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/10/18 12:18 PM
  • Number: 512153
  • Recommendations: 0
even when she's not telling the truth:

We've all heard about her tweet in the #himtoo movement, guess she meant well however she didn't tell the truth - when is embellishment a lie? Hard to know anymore....

Her son,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/10/18 9:24 AM
  • Number: 512146
  • Recommendations: 3
So now we have the “Hidden Genius” (Kushner) son-in-law to the “Stable Genius” “Drumpf” - guess we need to categorize the other genius members as to the level of geniusity of that austerely brilliant family!

LMAO!!!
  • Date: 10/9/18 8:52 PM
  • Number: 512129
  • Recommendations: 0
sorry, spell check didn't catch that error: its unconscionable
  • Date: 10/9/18 8:50 PM
  • Number: 512128
  • Recommendations: 2
This is beyond cruel and evil!

"...an Associated Press investigation drawing on hundreds of court documents, immigration records and interviews in the U.S. and Central America identified holes in the system that allow state court
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/9/18 2:07 PM
  • Number: 512108
  • Recommendations: 9
(my brother just sent this to me, said I needed a laugh....I sure did)

This Old Man Had The Best Response After A Young Child Embarrassed His Mother 9 Months Ago

A young child took off his pants in a public restaurant to show his
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/8/18 8:46 PM
  • Number: 512084
  • Recommendations: 27
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/7/18 9:06 PM
  • Number: 512041
  • Recommendations: 2
This is from 2017, and nothing has changed, but for the worse!

“A great man once said that the true symbol of the United States is not the bald eagle; it is the pendulum, and when the pendulum swings too far in one direction, it will go
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/7/18 8:54 PM
  • Number: 512040
  • Recommendations: 4
“I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” Maya Angelou
  • Date: 10/6/18 4:42 PM
  • Number: 512009
  • Recommendations: 19
Written by E.J. Dionne Jr.: snip:

"When a leader can hold power only by dividing his country, stoking its anxieties and hostilities, ridiculing his opponents, and disrespecting every norm of decency, the result is a broken
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z