Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By Starrob

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 11/16/18 6:36 PM
  • Number: 12
  • Recommendations: 0
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--National Beverage Corp. (NASDAQ:FIZZ) today stated that revenues for its second quarter ended October 27, 2018 will again set a record with earnings to remain strong. The Company has previously
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/16/18 6:13 PM
  • Number: 148
Commentary on SVB's acquisition of Leerink Holdings LLC by Donovan Jones on seekingalpha.com:

Summary

SVB Financial Group has agreed to acquire Leerink Partners for up to $340 million

(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/16/18 5:34 PM
  • Number: 7
All-cash deal ranks among largest leveraged buyouts since financial crisis

By Natasha Rausch and Scott Deveau, Bloomberg News:

A group of investors led by Brookfield Asset Management Inc.’s private equity arm agreed to
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/16/18 4:21 PM
  • Number: 14
SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov 15, 2018--Zscaler, Inc. (NASDAQ: ZS), the leader in cloud security, today announced it ranked 336 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 ™, a ranking of the 500 fastest growing technology, media,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/16/18 4:06 PM
  • Number: 122
  • Recommendations: 3
From e3zine.com:

Nutanix announced that its AHV hypervisor and Enterprise Cloud OS platform hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) solution have met SAP’s criteria for running production Hana
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/16/18 2:02 PM
  • Number: 9147
  • Recommendations: 4
True the both sell advertising. But one is a subscription model. And, I don't know about your experience but I see radically different ads on my FB feed vs the Times app. In the context you speak of I suspect that FB is more in competition
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/16/18 1:02 PM
  • Number: 288
  • Recommendations: 1
By João Marques Lima, data-economy.com:

Revolutions today are done with digital. Connecting the unconnected. Powering the economy with the cloud. Reducing distances to speed up data
(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/16/18 12:54 PM
  • Number: 1061
  • Recommendations: 1
By Caleigh Cross | Stowe Reporter:

Stowe-ked yet? Snowmaking crews at Stowe Mountain Resort had already begun painting the ski hills white by last Friday.

Stowe Mountain Resort opens tomorrow, Nov. 16, and is projected to close

(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/16/18 12:08 PM
  • Number: 456
  • Recommendations: 2
Fintech company Square just reported excellent growth, but the stock went down. What happened?

One of our favorite fintech companies, Square (NYSE: SQ), just reported third-quarter earnings that beat estimates, but the stock has been

(Continued...)
  • Date: 11/16/18 11:58 AM
  • Number: 72
  • Recommendations: 2
About 75% of large employers and most of the biggest insurers are offering telemedicine to their employees and members to reduce the likelihood of expensive emergency room visits and unnecessary visits to urgent care centers. The trend has been a
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z