Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recommended Messages By Starrob

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 9/19/18 6:44 AM
  • Number: 46378
  • Recommendations: 77
I have been trying refine a explanation on how Nutanix works that can be understood by people with no IT background. I often find that people that have no background in computer architecture often fail to have a good understanding about what
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/14/18 1:50 PM
  • Number: 47409
  • Recommendations: 47
Okta 2018 Investor Day
Oct 9, 2018 at 1:30 PM PDT

Customer testimonials

Catherine Buan, Vice President Customer Relations

- Next big secular growth story

Todd McKinnon Co-Founder & CEO

The CEO
(Continued...)
  • Date: 4/27/14 12:04 AM
  • Number: 6745
  • Recommendations: 47
All of the quotes that Bezos makes seems o make sense to me. It seems that because Bezos acts so unorthodox that it seems likely that he will continue to smash pies in the face of his critics.

My favorite Bezos thoughts are #3, #5,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 7/25/14 4:25 AM
  • Number: 7378
  • Recommendations: 43
'Until AMZN decides that it's time to figure out how to show a healthy bottom line, I'd rather have a bigger position in AAPL or FB or GOOG.' citibeach

It took me about 6 or 7 years to figure out that it is not completely necessary
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/25/14 7:12 AM
  • Number: 7849
  • Recommendations: 37
'How does the share price affects a company's likeliness to go bankrupt?

My only concern is that management is unable to navigate this beating on the share price.' TopAustrianFool

A companies share price can be a very poor
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/31/17 5:16 PM
  • Number: 792
  • Recommendations: 35
I read a very interesting bear post this morning. XMFBreakerTinker is a favorite of mine. Sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't, but he always makes a good case. (He's a lawyer, so he's a pro at that.) This is from the New
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/13/15 10:53 PM
  • Number: 2339
  • Recommendations: 32
'Addressing the drop in price? Probably not. We tend not to fixate on stock prices 'round these parts. Myself, I look at nice drops like this one with no fundamental change in the quality/performance of the company to be fantastic buying
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/14/08 8:41 AM
  • Number: 2239
  • Recommendations: 29
It is just my opinion but selling CMG and following your convictions about what you think might happen in the near term future is probably just as risky as just staying in CMG.

My profession is working on merchant marine ships. Sometimes
(Continued...)
  • Date: 8/21/14 6:52 PM
  • Number: 7472
  • Recommendations: 28
' With so many great companies out there it is getting less and less worth owning the big losers. I sold whole foods when things started getting shaky and I purchased GILD in the 60's.' mjc84

That seems all well and good when a person
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/3/18 10:16 AM
  • Number: 46863
  • Recommendations: 27
As a former AYX long, I have been a seller of AYX shares and now own a small position in the puts for several reasons (heavy insider selling, Co-Founder/CTO departure, DLA/ELA deals, extreme valuation). However, my primary bearish rationale is
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z