Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By wildgirl

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 10/15/18 1:02 PM
  • Number: 15443
  • Recommendations: 0
Keeping 20 K out for Uncle Sam/ Medicare, paying for records and serving the hitter < 1K, and the lawyer getting 16666.66, I even got some money!

I will get Check #2 after Medicare decides how much they really want. Then for the second
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/14/18 2:33 AM
  • Number: 15442
  • Recommendations: 1
The Wild apartment cleaning is still going on, and I hope to be finished getting ready for Fall by Halloween. Got hired at a nearby nursing home, and they called AG for a reference. Good Grief. He gave them a life history like from when we were
(Continued...)
  • Date: 10/13/18 4:49 AM
  • Number: 15441
The hour grows late, and those pesky birds will be here squawking soon if I don't get to bed. The weekend geese are outside carrying on.

Lots to tell!

wild :)
  • Date: 10/3/18 9:53 PM
  • Number: 15440
Starting off with a bang. Already at VA with AG and the evil landlady only gave FNCCW a check for 200 dollars. She owes her over 800 dollars + interest. Oh oh oh!

(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/18 9:10 PM
  • Number: 15439
The rain has returned. Nineteen days out of 26 it has rained this month. I have to call FNCCW at 5 AM, take a nap and be ready for a run to Amish Country tomorrow. Still have not seen AG. He got me some laundry quarters, but probably spent them by
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/26/18 2:15 PM
  • Number: 15438
Just got hired. Go back to facility for drug testing Friday, so I will do no drugs and sleep the night before. I didn't sleep last night, and took a Flexeril about 5 AM. I drove OK, but was a bit too calm for these roads. Came back on the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/25/18 12:23 AM
  • Number: 15437
Well, the report is that the neighbor we dislike is not moving. Boo! He just has a lot of furniture he is getting rid of stored in his apartment that he picks up from leftovers in apartments. That is asking for bugs in my opinion. Ugh. We are pretty
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/25/18 12:12 AM
  • Number: 15435
#2 thinks he can go out on his own next Spring when school is over. I remind him he has never been on his own, and does not even drive! He still has some learning issues, but I take him to tutoring for that. No seizures for a few years, thankfully.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/24/18 1:32 AM
  • Number: 15433
Rain today. Sigh. Took the trash out and pulled a few weeds. Moped around here all day. Laundry. Same old stuff. Found my Social Security card, for I will need that Monday.

Changed the birdfeeder over, but still didn't see too many
(Continued...)
  • Date: 9/22/18 2:26 AM
  • Number: 15432
The attorney and I am in a quandary, for sure. Did the government not realize I was seeing all those doctors on their dime because I fell apart? All these visits and testing, and they can find nothing they paid. But they did pay. I think they just
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z