Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By wildgirl

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 3/17/19 10:15 PM
  • Number: 15525
  • Recommendations: 1
What an incredibly awful winter. Ugh. Hope it is over with now. It has been so cold in here, I have had to break out the big old 1500 watt heater.
FNCCW got a new job and wanted three shifts a week. They gave her one. She is not happy, so that
(Continued...)
  • Date: 2/11/19 12:21 AM
  • Number: 15524
  • Recommendations: 2
Everyone here is finally healthy, even AG and the Wild parakeet!
The heat went out here last night, but they fixed it today. It was cold. Brrr.

I got FNCCW some things from Walmart and now getting some blue jeans for AG. They come in
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/28/19 8:34 PM
  • Number: 15523
  • Recommendations: 5
Ho Lee Crap! I did not know! So, Urgent Care today for the afternoon. Sigh.

Otitis media with effusion is inflammation and fluid buildup (effusion) in the middle ear without bacterial or viral infection.

Makes you dizzy.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/19 5:02 PM
  • Number: 15521
Neighbor downstairs calls me and wants to come up. I tell her I will stop down, for I hadn't got out of the muu muu yet. I shower and get my little trash and recycles together. I was going to stop and feed the ducks, but no one was out at the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/19 10:30 AM
  • Number: 15518
Getting the washer fixed and snatching the Wild Ram was too much for your 66 !!! year old Wild. I called AG and told him I was going to nap. That was about dinnertime last night. Got up at 5 AM!!!!

WR needed two tag lights and a new mirror.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/16/19 1:37 PM
  • Number: 15517
Still no mirror. Sigh. Wild Ram held hostage for another day. But, I shall get it out before the snow starts.

wild :)
  • Date: 1/15/19 1:40 PM
  • Number: 15516
The long suffering Wild Ram is in the shop. I did get the new rear bumper, for I was warned against that not passing last year. The hole did not get smaller, so I got the bumper sent here. Neighbor put it on.

Of all things, the WR failed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/1/19 5:10 AM
  • Number: 15514
I am glad I did not resolve to go to bed earlier! Happy New Year! Finally, the dishes are done washing, and I can go to bed.

• Date: 12/31/18 11:36 PM
  • Number: 15512
Watching a rerun of Hoarders, but ready to put some TV on to watch the ball drop. I'll be back in 2019!

• Date: 12/27/18 11:51 AM
  • Number: 15511
Just heard from my niece. All the gifts showed up, including the AMZ gift certificate. They had some holiday mishaps!!, but the holiday package is on the way here. I will have New Year packages to open, which is just fine. I will see some photos of
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z