Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By wildgirl

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 6/24/19 9:10 PM
  • Number: 15584
  • Recommendations: 0
Nine. I think it may be baby Daddy. Four kids on a postage stamp patio. Five adults I have seen in and out of there as of today.

I think the roof caving in may have been a BS story. These folks need to find a place to live.

wild
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/23/19 8:54 PM
  • Number: 15583
  • Date: 6/23/19 8:53 PM
  • Number: 15582
Eight adults and children downstairs in the one bedroom apartment now. I will wait one more week before taking action, for the final exam for Math has been posted. No time for drama. I hear these kids wail all day long. Someone needs to do
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/19/19 11:53 PM
  • Number: 15581
  • Recommendations: 2
Poor long suffering #2 and I sat with the test on the wide screen TV, calculators and book at the ready. Hours later....

25.79 % right!

Oh no. It was bad. We went from a low A to 71% overall. Tragic. But.. all is not
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/19/19 4:19 PM
  • Number: 15579
  • Recommendations: 1
Studying simple interest while #2 sleeps. But, I shall return after the test today with a few scoops!

wild :)
  • Date: 6/6/19 9:17 AM
  • Number: 15578
So I go back on Wednesday with the filled out package of papers, SS card and driver license. Guess what? The job site fell through. No job. Grrr.

I go see about something else tomorrow.

• Date: 6/4/19 10:32 PM
  • Number: 15577
Did better this time. Almost 75% right. Messed up the last two questions. Grrr.

Saw a mouse out on the patio carrying on, so I put on my gloves, and baited a trap. Got his butt!

Been too tired after box carrying, and furniture
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/4/19 3:19 PM
  • Number: 15576
So I go see about this job. Gone an hour or so. Get back and all h#$% breaks loose. Fed Ex brought a new chair, and put it in front of the basement door where folks live. I live on the top floor. Then they bring two things for the elderly neighbor
(Continued...)
  • Date: 6/2/19 8:28 PM
  • Number: 15575
34 problems. 15.5 wrong. Sigh. But... a chance to fix it tomorrow, for you get two tries on the Math test.

#2 will take over part 2 on Tuesday. Back later to discuss neighbor issues.

• Date: 6/2/19 12:36 PM
  • Number: 15574
  • Recommendations: 2
My downstairs neighbor figured it out, but it took her a day. Now today is decimal day for me. It's coming along. I have been going to bed a lot earlier when I get tired so I don't drag around half the night. Plus I try to get
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z