Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By wildgirl

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/15/19 1:40 PM
  • Number: 15516
  • Recommendations: 1
The long suffering Wild Ram is in the shop. I did get the new rear bumper, for I was warned against that not passing last year. The hole did not get smaller, so I got the bumper sent here. Neighbor put it on.

Of all things, the WR failed
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/1/19 5:10 AM
  • Number: 15514
I am glad I did not resolve to go to bed earlier! Happy New Year! Finally, the dishes are done washing, and I can go to bed.

wild :)
  • Date: 12/31/18 11:36 PM
  • Number: 15512
  • Recommendations: 2
Watching a rerun of Hoarders, but ready to put some TV on to watch the ball drop. I'll be back in 2019!

wild :)
  • Date: 12/27/18 11:51 AM
  • Number: 15511
Just heard from my niece. All the gifts showed up, including the AMZ gift certificate. They had some holiday mishaps!!, but the holiday package is on the way here. I will have New Year packages to open, which is just fine. I will see some photos of
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/26/18 6:59 PM
  • Number: 15510
So AG finally gets over here for his Christmas dinner and the calendars I got him. He shows up with some food "for my neighbors". What he doesn't know is that they gave that to me, and I passed it off to him. Fail. Right to the trash.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/25/18 1:34 AM
  • Number: 15509
A few things to say, but NO sleep last night, so I am turning in early. AG due over tomorrow, and maybe FNCCW later in the week. I still have her pillow here, and a few candles. Neighbor brought up some food with my small contribution of celery.
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/21/18 2:38 AM
  • Number: 15507
Bought this for relaxing #2. It took two days to become enormous!
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/21/18 2:34 AM
  • Number: 15506
I knew I forgot something. This is my reward for cleaning this place up.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/21/18 2:22 AM
  • Number: 15505
  • Recommendations: 2
Busy old woman here. Trying to get this dusty apartment cleaned up after not feeling good since HALLOWEEN! Well, the new drug fixed me right up. So now for the next few weeks...

1. Wild Ram will not pass inspection with the bumper
(Continued...)
  • Date: 12/7/18 6:34 PM
  • Number: 15503
  • Recommendations: 3
Well, it went fine. Hospital most of the day. It seems that I have picked up a bacterial infection and now have to take 10 more days of a new antibiotic.

Couple CAT scans on Medicare dime. Love it. I know they will hound me now to
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z