Show Latest Posts:

The 10 Most Recent Messages By PSUEngineer

Take me back to where I was.
  • Date: 1/18/19 3:59 PM
  • Number: 73356
  • Recommendations: 0
That info is kept in a spreadsheet and the file folder in the glove compartment contains the receipts. Gasoline purchase are tracked in the spreadsheet as well.

Today there are digital options include phone apps.

Some of the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/19 3:18 PM
  • Number: 198743
My solution is to not be in the same room as the UPS.

PSU
  • Date: 1/18/19 3:15 PM
  • Number: 514711
But if demand for oil decreases because of more EVs then the price of oil should drop due to decreased demand....

Pretty much. He's stated before he's not much of an economist and his background isn't in the
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/19 2:09 PM
  • Number: 514705
  • Recommendations: 2
Since this is the atheist board, I'm going to enjoy what I eat for the short existence I'm on this rotating ball of rock.

PSU
  • Date: 1/18/19 2:06 PM
  • Number: 514704
  • Recommendations: 4
At some point renewables will be more cost effective, and thus demand for petrochemicals will plunge towards zero and "we will never run out" because it won't make financial sense to access them.

Funny how you completely

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/18/19 1:23 PM
  • Number: 73354
You need more trip meters to keep track of fuel filters changed, air filter changed, tires rotated, brakes checked, brake oil change, new battery, etc. A file folder does all of that and more.

You can chose your method and I can
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/19 5:41 PM
  • Number: 198731
This looks like panic-mongering to me, as it contains no hint of where the alleged hacked passwords were gotten FROM.

This is supposed to be the list of websites that were compromised.

(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/19 5:35 PM
  • Number: 198730
  • Recommendations: 6
I agree. To get e-mail passwords and addresses, you need to hack one source at a time. You can't get Outlook dot com and icloud dot com and gmail dot com and all kinds of other e-mail hosting places in a single breach.

Instead
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/19 3:00 PM
  • Number: 73349
Your windshield oil monitoring system should also require for you to keep a file folder with all work performed on your car. I have a file folder for each of my cars. I can quickly tell when my cars need fuel filters changed, air filter changed,
(Continued...)
  • Date: 1/17/19 2:54 PM
  • Number: 198724
  • Recommendations: 1
As long as the connected equipment doesn't overload the capacity (and 400VA isn't very much!), then the UPS will function as you describe... drain the battery only for as long as it takes your generator to spin up, and then cuts to gen
(Continued...)
Show Latest Posts:
Total = 10

Take me back to where I was.
Stock Folders: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z